Prada Resort 2019 by Willy Vanderperre

I really like it. Great setting and I love the angle used here. The video is also really good.

Too bad the casting is not so great. Julia and especially Lineisy feel irrelevant and are downgrading the campaign as a whole.

The look on Lineisy is beyond! Pure love!
Even the styling is the best they’ve ever had on a campaign since Willy took over, superb work. They better keep it up for S/S 19. Thank god they went with a cast of house muses and not any blips like Natalie Westling, etc, lol.

I like the setting. But that's it. With Willy being a one-trick pony, people seem to take what they can get from Prada. The bar is on the floor.

Happy to see Anok and Sora here. I'm not too fond of Freja but she's fine. The rest can go.

This feels like a Desigual advertorial anno 1993. I despise anything Willy has touched for Prada, and that makes me sad. Real sad.

I really like it. Great setting and I love the angle used here. The video is also really good.

Too bad the casting is not so great. Julia and especially Lineisy feel irrelevant and are downgrading the campaign as a whole.

Julia Nobis irrelevant? Despite your hate against her, she opened the show. So... not very irrelevant if you ask me.

Julia Nobis irrelevant? Despite your hate against her, she opened the show. So... not very irrelevant if you ask me.

She feels very irrelevant to me after all this time. A break would do her good, and I thought she was finally going to take a break for her studies but no sight of that yet...

Yeah why is Lineisy here?

Sora Choi

hImsTjc.jpg

prada ig

Yesssssssss more Lineisy, loving every shot of this campaign, keep it up Willy and Ashley.

29fqomo.jpg

Models.com

Straight, simple, and to the point. I'm very impressed. It's quite fun and colorful, it feels more Prada than anything he's shot so far. I wish they were smiling in some of these. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose. :P

The only solo (and overall, to be quite honest lol) shot I've liked so far is (surprisingly) Lineisy's.
It's very odd, but in a good way. I like it!

I love this campaign. I love Willy's work for Prada.

I think this is the best work Willy has produced for Prada together with FW18 with Amanda Murphy and SS17. Also, as much as I adore Meisel, he has almost lost his spark, just look at the atrocious Dior Homme campaign, or the Benetton inspired Versace.. the only job I really love by Meisel right now is Zara and sometimes Moschino So I can’t say that I want Meisel back because I’m not sure he could create something incredible again for it.

Here we go! Show them how it's done, Freja! She not only got the best look, but delivered the best pose. Her versatility is unrivaled. Lineisy contorts her body more than Hilaria Baldwin, yet she still doesn't come close to Freja. Julia Nobis isn't even trying. Should make that semi retirement permanent.

Female cast should've been only Freja, Anok and Sora!

Freja looks like Iris Strubegger, should have book Iris instead to make it more interesting, but still lovely.

Found this Prada Augmented Sunset Resort 2019 campaign images with models Mica Arganaraz, Meghan Collison, Jonas Gloer, Ariel Nicholson, Julia Nobis, Rianne Van Rompaey, Kiki Willems and Anok Yai.

Source Design Scene.

Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-02-620x349.jpg Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-03-620x349.jpg Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-04-620x349.jpg Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-05-620x349.jpg Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-06-620x349.jpg Prada-Resort-2019-Willy-Vanderperre-07-620x349.jpg

The "Augmented Sunset" series is really bad. There's zero posing, the lightning completely distorts the models' faces, and they all look like carboard cutouts stuck on the background.

The "Augmented Sunset" series is not campaign,just editorials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->