Prada S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

LRlovesDaria

Reaction score
Full model list - Julia Bergshoeff, Dorota Kullova, Ashleigh Good, Gracie Van Gastel, Amanda Murphy, Viktor Van Pelt, Maggie Jablonski, Lieke Van Houten, Maja Salamon, Ola Rudnicka, Sabrina Ioffreda, Magdalena Jasek, Nastya Sten, Cindy Bruna, Anna Ewers, Ophelie Guillermand, Malaike Firth, Lexi Bolling

HQs: http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=12196597&postcount=154

Source: Twitter/StyleMinutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Ew... was this shot backstage?

Need to see more.
Happy for Cindy though, and Ola. And is that Julia B in the right upper corner?

Eew, that is one crowded campaign, not liking this at all.

That's disappointing. I was convinced it was a backstage shot rather than the actual campaign. I'm excited to see the other girls, but I think it would have looked a lot better as solo shots, like the spring 2013 campaign. It's way too crowded.

From top left: Ola Rudnicka, Sabrina Ioffreda, Julia Bergshoeff, Maarjan Ridalaan, Anna Ewers and Cindy Bruna

Isn't that Sabrina Ioffreda? I agree with everyone, it looks like a backstage shot but I love how it's a group shot unlike last season.

^ Oops, I think you're right! I keep getting them mixed up.

Isn't that Sabrina Ioffreda? I agree with everyone, it looks like a backstage shot but I love how it's a group shot unlike last season.

I agree with you, I also think it's Sabrina. But nonetheless I cannot wait to see the rest of the ad, I love the composition of the image and the cast looks promising from the girls in this image.

Eh, I was expecting something a lot more creative than this. I do love the cast though.

I'm not happy for any of these models, this campaign is bull $!@&.

The prints make it look confusing, but it's not a bad campaign.

This is just too much of everything for my taste. It's just so busy I don't even know where to look.

Yea not liking this at all. It's so lifeless and busy. Anticipating the rest though..

Back to nameless, faceless models with no presence I see. Very boring.

Beautiful like a family portrait & very poised ... but extremely crowded!
There are soooo many things to look at that my eyes crossed! :ninja:

Ola Rudnicka, Sabrina Ioffreda, Julia Bergshoeff, Maarjan Ridalaan, Anna Ewers and Cindy Bruna

+Malaika Firth, Ophelie Guillermand, Lexi Boling, Gracie Van Gastel, Amanda Murphy, and Nastya Sten I believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->