Prada S/S 2014 by Steven Meisel

I think Maja got cut, she's not even in any of the videos.

How can anyone say that one girl was better than another or was best among all of them? There are so many of them it's really kind of a blur especially since every scene is jus a short capsule. Anyone who says "so and so is a standout" is probably a a fan of that girl to begin with. They were all kind of cute imho.

thats like saying you can't notice one particular person in a crowd, its possible. theres a thing called camera presence which some girls can either stand out and sell the image and other girls float in the back.

Agreed, that's one pretty shot, even if Anna has zero intensity. She gets outshined by both Ola and Amanda.

^ love that shot as well. The shots with lesser girls are definitely better.

With this many shots they could have at least given one to Maja Salamon.. :rolleyes:
Hoping Nastya has another.

Is Maja even in this campaign? if that was just a rumour then it's time to move on.

I have a feeling there's a bunch of shots that have yet to be release. You have 10+ girls all shot by Meisel for Prada and only a few solo or less crowded shots debut so far.

One more...I'm quite curious that how many shots they've done.

storemags
HQ

zinio

I come here to eat my words..I began to LOVE this campaign and found it extremely cute and funny.The video makes it .

Happy to see Malaika's solo shot. It would be nice if she was part of the eyewear group shots too. Some of the eyewear ads are already in airports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->