Prada S/S 2025 Milan

Agree that Prada doesn’t need Raf and his sterile and lifeless POV on clothing anymore…

With how well her Miu Miu collection is doing, she should be applying that same level of desirability and playfulness to Prada.

But, wouldn’t it be ironic if RAF had something to do with Miu Miu’s success?!? I would be so conflicted and then stare at myself in the mirror and ask myself if I’m living in a simulation of bull****.

Im confused…
My first impression is: WTF
My second impression is: Is Lotta the stylist for Prada? Because it seems so distanced from Rizzo’s usual focus.
My third impression: What’s going on with all those archives accessories going on? The pumps from FW2012, FW2008, the Wingtips brogues from SS2011 (I’m not mad at these ones I’m going to restock)…

It looked like a rushed raid to the archives with a bunch of sensationalist Cardin inspired pieces. It’s so weird.

Literally the best pieces of this awfully put together collection are from the archives, RTW included.

I f**ing hate this, I hate this on a cellular level
Somehow I am getting a Jonathan Anderson x Alessandro Michele vibe, maybe it's the giant piercings and the styling
I hate the disjoint of ideas, every girl has a different type of shoes, heels, flats, and platforms, and many are just old styles from spring 2011, fall 2012 and fall 2008
I hate the fish wires concept, looks unfinished
What was Miuccia thinking?
The only decent looks are the black feather dress with the orange parka and the silver dress with the yellow parka, but both parkas are too basic, and I can't even get a third look??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->