Preen S/S 04 London

:glare:

100112808.jpg
100112810.jpg

100112818.jpg
100112826.jpg

theres something annoying abut this collection all the londons are abit similar its not like the London i know where individualism rules!

Loved this. Has a very Donna Karan-ish aura. Loved Donna Karan. Loved this.

Astrid, did you accidentally type 'Preen' when you meant to type 'Helmut Lang'?

This collection is soooo Helmut. I like it a lot (especially those insane shoes :shock: :heart:) but I also think it looks like exactly what everyone else in London is doing.

Thanks for the pictures!

I love this :heart: The shoes are amazing! I lvoe teh glitter , its great.

it reminds me mroe of balenciaga and dior homme then HL :huh:

I think they are great :heart:

yes, the shoes are uber fantastique but erhhh
:blink: the collection :unsure: seems a bit dated and tired,
not something i could wear myself anyway :P

i was expecting more than done to death themes from Preen :(

i like this. i can mos def see references to helmut and balenciaga. but of course, i don't think that's really a bad thing :smile:

xoxox kat

Originally posted by nogoodforme@Sep 24th, 2003 - 10:41 am
i like this. i can mos def see references to helmut and balenciaga. but of course, i don't think that's really a bad thing :smile:

xoxox kat
chalayan too no? :innocent:

hehhehee, welcome to tfs kat :flower:

It's cool and will work for them, a good combination of de-construction that's wearable.

But it's dissapointing to see them copy Helmut and Nicolas. They always had their own style.. which made them a fave insder brand.

I like some pieces, Thanks Astrid! :heart:

This is what I don't enjoy about London Fashion. The designers are never consistent. One season,its great and the next its a mediocre. Very bad collection,I think. Too many blatant references,nothing like a Preen collection at all.

wow.

there are so many past collections wrapped up in this khaki wonderland called preen. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->