Prince Charles To Launch Organic Beauty Line

:rofl: yeah he's just the man for the job......so beautiful

is the prince that hard up for cash these days?

it sounds like something the wife of a royal should do and not him.

Wow, can my hair look as greasy as his now? Poor Charlie...

Originally posted by mikeijames@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 2:11 pm
Since all the profits go to his charity, I don't think he's hard up for cash. His "Duchy Originals" seem to be more about generating employment and supporting organic products which sounds good to me. :flower:

Yeppo, poor guy...his choice of fragance I imagine would be quite good in a kind of old-fashioned, masculine way...

Originally posted by tealady+Mar 22nd, 2004 - 3:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tealady @ Mar 22nd, 2004 - 3:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mikeijames@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 2:11 pm
Since all the profits go to his charity, I don't think he's hard up for cash. His "Duchy Originals" seem to be more about generating employment and supporting organic products which sounds good to me. :flower: [/b][/quote]
i read that...it just doesn't seem like a project a future king would take on...he could donate one hundred million dollars to the project if he so chose -- his family has billions.

Dodgy topic there, Mike.

The Sunday times estimates the Queen's personal fortune to be $7.5 billion but Lord Airlie (ex-Lord Chamberlain) stated that she had no more than $145 million.

prince charles is so old he looks like a sun dried tomato :wacko: and i dont mean that as a compliment either

The Duchy Originals stuff is mainly hand cream and bubble bath/shower gel and soap. i have tried some of the hand cream and it is actually very good, even though it does seem a little random. And like someone sed it does go to charity p.s. he has a food range as well that comes from his farm and the biscuits are very nice

cool to hear some good reviews....thx chanelnumber5......

i think its great....
maybe it will raise awareness about organic living.....
and with all the ridiculous things celebrities use their money for, i wouldnt be so quick to judge charles.... i could think of a hundred things he could have chosen to be involved in that would be far worse than organic skin care and food products....

i think its great that he's getting involved and not just throwing his money at a cause.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"