Pringle of Scotland F/W 10.11 London

I like it. It's clear Pringle would like to create the same goldmine Burberry found with the Burberry Prorsum line. Pringle's not quite there yet by a long shot, and there seems to be too many influences from other designers; I see mainly Prada and Marni, and Alexander McQueen-- with those wide-leg pants with the drop/drap pockets from his Scanners A/W 2003 collection.

I still like it overall for the lush fabrics and frumpy aesthetic. Most solid collection from London so far. I'm definitely rootin for this her.

probably the most sophisticated i've seen from london. nice! :D

love the knitted and velvet pieces and I really like the muted colours
but the styling is not appropriate

Gorgeous as always. :heart:
Love the way the velvet is used here. It looks so rich and textural when combined with the enlarged knits, leathers (?), and silks. Also, my favorite use of Shearling yet. So regal, so elegant, so cool. Best of London so far, imo. Totally underrated, too.

pringle can do no wrong in my book although i'm starting to find all of this velvet maddening.

I just took the time to see this in HQs and all I can say is WOW :wub:, I've never really been a fan of POS but this is such an excellent collection, the leather, velvet, shearling.. the volumes, and up to the styling, it's all done in such a great proportion nothing really overpowers the rest of the pieces.. very nice, my second favorite from London, only after Margaret. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->