Proenza Schouler F/W 11.12 : Zuzanna Bijoch by Willy Vanderperre

SugarMe

Reaction score

Proenza Schouler Facebook

Introducing the Proenza Schouler Fall 2011 Ad Campaign photographed by Willy Vanderperre featuring model Zuzanna Bijoch.

I'm so happy for Zuzanna, but i don't like this ads. :cry:

I wish they went with Tara Gill. I love Zuzanna, but I don't see her as the Proenza girl. She is much more upscale parisian, not downtown New York.

Good for Zuz, however the clothes don't look that great in this. Maybe it's just the angle?

I can't say I'm fond of this. Tara Gil would have been a great choice for this collection, and I don't like that the border competes with the already vibrant clothing.

Love it. Great art direction.

Yup, still not a fan of Zuzanna, not if she continues to be stiff and emotionless. And what is going on in the first one? Is she high?

I agree Tara Gill would have been sensational for this. She looked beautiful in the collection. I'm seeing hints of Amanda Laine in the second shot, and even she would have been a far better choice than this strung out mannequin.

However, I love the composition of the campaign.

Great news for Zuzanna!!! :blush:
Great campaign! An beautiful and artistic ad!
Willy photographs two of my favourite models beautifully: Natasha Poly & (now) Zuzanna Bijoch!!!

I definitely preferred the clean & crisp Spring campaign over the bold color & design scheme they have going on for Fall -- there's a lot going on here and it distracts a bit from the clothes themselves. I do like the concept of having such contrasting campaigns, but I think it could have been executed better.

Oh I love it :heart: Not a fan of Zuzana either but I love her vacant expression in this one. Gorgeous.

i love this....hope there is more!

Love the colours, nice change from last season's clean minimalist. And you can't go wrong with Zuzanna. :heart:

great colours, but perhaps Willy's minimalist style doesn't really gel thoroughly with all that energy; for such a vibrant collection Willy's trademark posing comes off as a little forced. i love Zuzanna and i'm glad she got this campaign but i agree with HeatherAnne, this could've been executed much better.

oh this is amazing, probably the best campaign this season, Zuzanna keeps showing so much versatility from chic LV to the more relaxed Chloé ads and now here with Willy's photography.

the clothes look great and the art direction will make this pop up in a magazine, I hope they run in a bit more magazines than last season.

If you want to get your ads noticed in a magazine, this is the way to do it and the bold colours and graphics are certainly eye catching.
However they defintely distract from the clothes and much as I am impressed with Zuzana lately, she looks slightly sleepy and lacklustre here.....or maybe that was the intention.

How disappointing. The casting, the borders everything is a fail for me. They should have used a simple background to showcase the amazing clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->