Pumps

Yes I :heart: those diors. I think an extra bit of detailing at the heels or toes (especially pointed toes) can add so much to the whole outfit.

Thank you so much for starting this post highheels. It is very nice to see so many beautiful shoes.

Here is one of my favorite styles. I have my shoemaker working on a pair for me right now - with higher heels of course.

I love the Dior D'Trick spectator pumps.. even though they're a bit impractical :smile:

suzistiltz, I've always been intrigued by shoemakers, but living in a small town... we just don't have any here. How much does labor/materials/etc cost??

Price depends on style of course.

I usually pay between 150 and 200 dollars for a nice pair of 6 to 7 inch pumps.

or about 100 dollars more to make the same style as knee high boots.

But I do have a few more "outrageous" styles that have cost me between 350 and 420 dollars.

I think it's woth it though because not only do I get exactly the style I want but the fit is fantastic! I can wear a MUCH higher heel than with machine made shoes and be up on my heels all day no problem!

:woot: That sounds awesome!! It's no more than a pair of.. say, Manolos... but it's exactly what you wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->