Queen Letizia of Spain

Quick Facts .
Name :Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano
DOB: September 15, 1972
Parents: Jesús Ortiz Álvarez , Paloma Rocasolano Rodríguez
Siblings: Princess Letizia has two sisters Erika Ortiz Rocasolano , Telma Ortiz Rocasolano.

Her official titles are Her Royal Highness Letizia, Princess of Asturias, Princess of Gerona, Princess of Viana, Duchess of Montblanc, Countess of Cervera and Lady of Balaguer.

Letizia and Telma are the 2 that look alike....not much resemblence with Erika.....B)

Telma Ortiz
Pics from TRF

23h7l1i.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2.bmp
    472.6 KB · Views: 497
  • 5.bmp
    466.9 KB · Views: 497
Last edited by a moderator:
Telma was rumored to have dated Prince Albert. That could have been a marriage made in royal heaven!

skim_hazelnut_latte said:
Her style is still very 'newsreader'. Plain, conservative and dull colours (except the dress she wore to the Danish wedding). My personal opinion is that Queen Rania of Jordan and Princess Mary of Denmark have a much more styish and glamourous look.

What does "newsreader" mean? This expression just caught my attention because it is exactly what she did before marrying the prince, she was a journalist and read the news on the tv... so she looks like what she is!

I like her style, I think it's very classy, nothing trendy, but it's appropiate for her role... what would yout think if the queen or any female politician of your country showed up in a public act dressed like a popstar or a hollywood actress? It's a lot of prejudice and everything but people wouldn't trust her in her role very much... However, the best royal style imo is Queen Rania's.

She's so pretty- hands down one of the most beautiful young royals of today (along with Mette-Marit and Victoria of Sweden). Looove her wedding dress :heart:

I think the most beautiful thing of Letizia is her special and green eyes; she is my favourite princess cause...is literally MY princess :wink:

Her face is getting hard with the weight loose.

That cardigan in post #41 is awsome,and her baby is a cutie pie.

The Princes of Asturias wait for their second baby by the beginning of May

The Princes of Asturias wait for the second son baby the beginning of May, as has confirmed this evening the Royal House. As it happened with the birth of the Infanta Leonor, the Royal House has advanced the news to the press across a message SMS. The advertisement takes is produced to little more than one month of which the Infanta Leonor expires one year. "

Congrats to them.

Thanks for the pics of her I think they were at a friends wedding .Leonor is so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cherriesheep
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->