Querelle Jansen

^here's the style.com version!
00220m.jpg

I saw Querelle's DNKY ad in a magazine today... she looked so beautiful and I would never expect her to pull off a commercial campaign... does anyone know fo a website where I can see Querelle's editorials?

BWgreyscale had a few, but you'll certainly be able to see the majority of her work in her thread, so as long as you start from page 1 :wink:

^Thanks! Both polka and I forgot to post it here! :lol: You need to state a source for the picture, though (Just say that polka_dot scanned it ^^)

Paolo Roversi had lot of photosession with her( i remember 5) this is my favorite one from their collaboration
later i`ll show u another one`s guys

Je m`attache au rouge( i`m attracted by red)
ph by Paolo Roversi
self service magazine #21 fall- winter 2004
scanned by me

th_03956_Querelle_SelfService_21_Paolo_Roversi_4_413lo.jpg

Woooooooooooooooow thank you

Your fourth one doesn't click bigger, can you help me see it?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh, she's SO much better with brown hair! i've really lost interest in her since she went blonde :(

as i remember it`s one pic of Querelle by roversi which i don`t have so not an HQ
hermes catalog( there`s only one querelle pic there)
shot by Paolo Roversi
source-yannick d`is

she is also doing Thomas Burberry...but i dunno how to copy photoz from the flash site...

photographed by viviane sassen for ID Magazine (2003)
sassen1.jpg

(vivianesassen.com)

I never saw this ad before
scanned by iperchlen from the fall/winter 2006 thread

^ I agree. So Querelle has now 3 campaigns for this season: Georges Rech, DKNY and Alessandro Dell'Acqua. Okay, they are no major campaigns, but it's definitely more then I expected! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->