Querelle Jansen

Lanvin F/W 06.07, HQs :

celeb city

Last edited by a moderator:
She reminds me so much of Pauly Perette (Abby in Navy CIS) in the third pic in post #738 :rofl: great pics! thanks for posting! :heart:

karma for kuba01! I love her in those shows, she carries the clothes so well and looks super and beautiful!Lanvin :heart:

A video from ShowStudio
w00t.gif

Movie Last Updated Thursday 18th January 2007
Created from footage captured during a marathon shoot for the September 2006 issue of Paris Vogue, Craig McDean's film '48 Girls' features forty-eight motion portraits of the most important models working today. From the ones you know of old -Karen Elson, Jessica Stam, Shalom and Gemma Ward- to the ones who only recently made your acquaintance -Du Juan, Solange or Irina Lazareanu- each sitting is captured from McDean’s perspective, providing a revealing account of the various ways a model interacts with their photographer.
http://www.showstudio.com/projects/52girls/movie/

Querelle is near the beginning :flower:

Querelle is in Paris :buzz: I expect her at JPG and maybe Givenchy HC too ^_^
Anne Valerie Hash FW0708
0245gm.jpg

catwalking

anyone else automatically think DRAG-QUEEN when they look at querelle??

style_expert said:
Querelle is in Paris :buzz: I expect her at JPG and maybe Givenchy HC too ^_^
JPG loves Querelle like no one else; it's nearly a guaranteed sighting. ^_^ (I think she's walked in all his shows since the middle point of her career...)

Why is the colour in hair so different b etweent he 1st and rest of the pics? It was the same show no? I do like the lighter colour on her though, the other is too much like hay.

yourbestfriend said:
Why is the colour in hair so different b etweent he 1st and rest of the pics? It was the same show no? I do like the lighter colour on her though, the other is too much like hay.
I don't think it's the same show, I believe she only had one appearence at JPG this time :unsure: I could be mistaken though....

kate_is_goddess said:
I don't think it's the same show, I believe she only had one appearence at JPG this time :unsure: I could be mistaken though....

Thanks, the good news is that the 1st picture was this seasons show B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->