Querelle Jansen

She's in London now for the 3 day Miu Miu campaign shoot.
I'm taking care of her cats...

^ I know right? :woot:

chrispy72, I knew your news would not disappoint! :D I'm am so happy she got Miu Miu! I'm absolutely ecstatic that Querelle's back to modeling. :heart:

Don't think there's a need to be worried. Secrecy is usually a priority until the actual shoot to avoid competitive casting wars. Once they start shooting, generally there's no way casting remains a secret for very long with twitter and all...

Don't think there's a need to be worried. Secrecy is usually a priority until the actual shoot to avoid competitive casting wars. Once they start shooting, generally there's no way casting remains a secret for very long with twitter and all...

Not always. Don't you remember Ymres case with Prada?
Press/photographers or the models self tell the news when it's time. Don't you think we wouldn't know it by now? I think it would be me safe to tell when the shooting was over. Personally I would ask her first, but maybe you can do that in the future :smile:

Iris van Berne also had shot a campaign, but no one knows wich one and she can't tell..

^TRUTH:wink:
But I guess catsitter-Chrispy72 should have been the one to ask. Im just spreading her news. Wonder what Iris got though, but thats for another thread.

I'm not a 'fashionista', so I have no idea if the news is out or not.
Just a proud aunt....

Well, take good care of her cats so she can finish the campaign without having to worry! :D So great she got Miu Miu again. And after all those years aswell. :smile:

nothing is ever confirmed until the ads are printed...a model can shoot a campaign and be cut out last minute. it has happened before.
but usually for other reasons...

^TRUTH:wink:
But I guess catsitter-Chrispy72 should have been the one to ask. Im just spreading her news. Wonder what Iris got though, but thats for another thread.

Yes I meant that she was the one to ask not we :wink:
Take indeed good care of her cats! :flower:
Haha I meant that Iris has shot a campaign but can't tell as example that we should be carefull with spreading news :wink:

I hope the released news doesnt hinder her being in the ads.

I'm not a 'fashionista', so I have no idea if the news is out or not.
Just a proud aunt....

Do congrats her for me i'm really happy to see her back on a major campaign, that is a great news!:flower:
waiting for the campaign now.

So if she got the campaign, it's not OG but MG (3), read that in the add s/s 11 thread

I'm over the moon that will be in the Miu Miu campaign!

^Same here, I'm just überexcited for that! What a truly magnificent idea to bring Querelle back for Miu Miu, really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->