Querelle Jansen

:lol:
Querelle was born as Lisette Jansen on the 14th of October 1985 in Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Her agency gave her the name Querelle – due to her very androgynous appearance and aura as well as in memory of Jean Genet's unique protagonist Georges Querelle.
[via gosee.us]

I always loved the fact she's named after the protagonist of my favourite book ^_^ They couldn't have picked a better model to wear this name!

Love this girl, but she had so much bad luck this season. She made the last cut for the Prada campaign but was eliminated at the very end. She should have filled Katryn's spot if you ask me. Then a beauty campaign for Givenchy, shot but dismissed at the last moment and replaced by a more commercial Toni Garn interpretation...All these editorials prove her supremacy though..

Love this girl, but she had so much bad luck this season. She made the last cut for the Prada campaign but was eliminated at the very end. She should have filled Katryn's spot if you ask me. Then a beauty campaign for Givenchy, shot but dismissed at the last moment and replaced by a more commercial Toni Garn interpretation...

All right, I won't even coment this. What a moron could possibly cut Querelle from this season's Prada campaign? Not to mention Givenchy with her could be so quirky and fascinating...

Buty still, Team Jansen all the way! :heart:

Woow, the last editorial works have been pretty impressive, and i'm so saving the 4th and 5th picture from the Vogue japan editorial.

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2012 Paris (O)

2012-01-25-15-24-03-jean-paul-gaultier-2859.jpg

nowfashion

Oh, this is the most beautiful moment of this season's couture for me, so well deserved!

:crush:

Meanwhile, did someone have a good day today ^_^

Valentino S/S 12 HC

38512939.jpg

nowfashion.com

She looked absolutely heavenly at Valentino. I never would have picked her as someone to walk for them, but she fit in perfectly :blush:

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2012 HQs

vogue,it via MagFan

She looked amazing at Valentino!! :heart:
It's so sad there is not Prada campaign for her this season :(
How many times Prada campaign was shot??

She looked amazing at Valentino!! :heart:
It's so sad there is not Prada campaign for her this season :(
How many times Prada campaign was shot??
Only once. S/S 2004

I love that interesting look and presence that querelle has on the runway, tbh i first noticed her when opening Prada last season and love her, and this JPG opening has been the same.

Was so stoked when I saw she opened JPG,:woot: I loved the show and she absolutely rocked the look:heart:. Cant wait to see her all over fw12!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->