R.I.P. Actor Brad Renfro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad I'm still thinking of you two weeks later. Actually I can't think of much else.

Thankyou for posting that Miss Dalloway. xxx

I don't think US weekly will say anything new and interesting. I have yet to see any mainstream articles/obits to Renfro which haven't said the same old tired blah-blah things about that damn yacht and the 'sting on skid row'. He was so mysterious and I didn't know him personally...but that's particularly why it's so hard to have closure with someone like him because you feel like you don't really know anything about who he really was...despite all the info out there. And yet I obsessed over this person in my really formative years...it's weird and hard to forget. Maybe what happened was for the best like you say.

I agree with all of it. I guess the only thing I'll add to this is that there is also a frustrating feeling that I never contacted him and told him when so many fans did and befriended him. He is lost to me. Not forever but for a damn while! Lol!

^
Arrrgh that is so frustratingly true…I didn’t even think of that until you mentioned it. Contacting someone famous just never occurred to me growing up...that kind of thing would usually make me cringe. But Brad was so accessible dammit! Why, oh why didn’t we contact him? And now his myspace page has been set to private...I don’t know what more I expect to learn from there, but I’d still like to have intruded further on his life :blush:

I should really think about getting some perspective.

Brad Renfro died from an accidental overdose of h*****, reports the the Los Angeles County Coroner.
The cause of death was “acute h*****/morphine intoxication,” and the d****were injected.
“The final manner of death has been ruled an accident,” the coroner’s office reported.
The 25-year-old actor was found dead mid-January at his Los Angeles home

justjared

The police tried..they locked him up..better then his attorney Blair Berk, Lohan's attorney enabler...

^
Hearing this has made me so sad all over again...I had hoped that the results would have proved all of us wrong but :( So much for closure

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->