Brad Renfro Busted for Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is that they "can't deal with they fame"... I think they get spoilt. I loved Brad Renfro in sleepers. I used to freeze frame the scene where the kids sqashed a man with a burger cart and they are standing on top of the subway steps. He looked so pretty there

twilight fairy said:
Brad Renfro, Macaulay Culkin and Edward Furlong are all perfect examples of childhood actors make a huge decline in their lives and succumb to drugs. I personally think it is such a huge shame. :cry:

It makes you wonder what kind of pressure is on the child stars.... Even Drew Barrymore - though she managed to very publicly clean herself up.

When I see Edward Furlong I feel sorry for him too.

AlexN said:
23? He practically looks 40 in the pictures I've seen lately.

Don't do drugs kids. Or else you'll age 27 years.

And pardon my ignorance but isn't he full-figured (aka chubby) for a guy who is addicted to heroin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad Renfro who????:huh: Whoever he is, he looks like a loser in that picture where he's getting arrested. Did someone also say that he was 23????:shock:
He looks like he could easly be 35 in that picture......:lol: I tell yea......drugs don't do you any justice.....it makes you look all gaunt-like and puts sores on your face.....your tweeking all the time......and your body ages faster then normal, and simply it makes a person look stupid.....(Hey silly rabbit....drugs are for losers)......:P teeheeehe:lol: :wink: :flower:

SiennaInLondon said:
I don't think it is that they "can't deal with they fame"... I think they get spoilt. I loved Brad Renfro in sleepers. I used to freeze frame the scene where the kids sqashed a man with a burger cart and they are standing on top of the subway steps. He looked so pretty there

Yeah, spoilt, too. But I also think parents have a huge responsibility upon child stars. Elijah Wood turned out fine, he said his parents worked very hard to keep me 'under control'.

Honestly, when I saw the title, I thought he had died... I may have to change the title... maybe the "tragedy" through me off.. :wacko:

I had a Seventeen magazine (dated... what... maybe '97?) with him on the cover, and I thought he was the hottest thing! Back then.

This weirds me out. And I have just bought that copy of Seventeen off eBay. I think I used to have it too. But of course these days you can pay $70 for it.

And Twilight Fairy's last post is apt too. It wasn't Hollywood. It was the mother, the home, the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->