Rabanne S/S 2025 Paris

Excited for this show but the name always makes me think this is a diffusion line.
And it is LV by NG diffusion line .....to much Nicolas Balenciaga and LV codes and cuts and styling and ideas it's annoying by now that he cant move on to something more distinctive for the house.

Lots of cool things but its just becomes weak because too many showpieces and overstyling and design, no development of rtw codes other then metal and gold.

It's like current Bottega too much of everything that supposed to be special and it's just weaker for it.

Not pieces of the dress falling off as the model's walking! :skull:
Fun fact , its not even the first time , noticed this happened to dress on or 2 seasons ago
And it is LV by NG diffusion line .....to much Nicolas Balenciaga and LV codes and cuts and styling and ideas it's annoying by now that he cant move on to something more distinctive for the house.

Lots of cool things but its just becomes weak because too many showpieces and overstyling and design, no development of rtw codes other then metal and gold.

It's like current Bottega too much of everything that supposed to be special and it's just weaker for it.

I thought the same and at this point Julien is not even hiding it .. like that dress on Look is a total copy paste from Nicolas Ghesquière.
Like rapper Nicki Minaj would say : "b$*ches are my sons", must be funny to Nicolas to see this collection.

The "raincoat" heels I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere but can't recall Offwhite but Virgil maybe ?
It could have been executed a better way ..Loved the soundtrack

I enjoyed it but indeed, it does echo LV’s last prefall and resort.
What I like about this collection is also what brings it down: the styling.
I think MAS did her thing with the layering but unfortunately, because it’s so similar to what she does with Nicolas, it looses in impact.

Where Nicolas’s ideas are challenging our eyes, here, it does look like a diluted version of a strong idea.

Add to that the fact that they are using more of the same girls…

The flowy dresses with silver coating were fabulous!
Does anyone know the music ID?

Voyage Intérieur by Michael Mayer and Miss Kittin.
I heard before at a fashion show or on a fashion video, maybe Riccardo or Nicolas related.

@badgalcrush i haven’t had a chance to watch yet but Virgil did do a jimmy choo x off white collab that featured raincoat heels/boots.

Louis Vuitton by Nicholas Ghesquiere with chainmail embroideries and dresses...LOL
Hilarious they let Gigi open only because she's the face or their latest perfume, Julien must had been fuming while the CEO forced him to get her walking.
Love that the pieces were literally destroying and shuttering all over the runway as the models walked by.

he bit more than he could chew with those layered looks. Trying to inject japanese streetwear in rabanne? not sure how that makes sense.

I enjoyed it but indeed, it does echo LV’s last prefall and resort.
What I like about this collection is also what brings it down: the styling.
I think MAS did her thing with the layering but unfortunately, because it’s so similar to what she does with Nicolas, it looses in impact.

Where Nicolas’s ideas are challenging our eyes, here, it does look like a diluted version of a strong idea.

Add to that the fact that they are using more of the same girls…

The flowy dresses with silver coating were fabulous!

Voyage Intérieur by Michael Mayer and Miss Kittin.
I heard before at a fashion show or on a fashion video, maybe Riccardo or Nicolas related.
TYSM 💕

So I think model Libby Bennet's gold dress has a lot of problems, and she's the one who lost a shoe on the catwalk, hence missing the final after Chu Wong and before Selena

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->