Rabanne S/S 2025 Paris

Definitely not his best. Some good ideas and I love the pastels, but the silhouettes are very strange. The shapes look dowdy and blobby.

while not always flattering, i like the layering of textures he's been doing, it makes his futurism more warm. All the metalics and chainmails are beautiful, shame about them falling apart...the dress on julia nobis is very similar to a dress nicolas did for the louis vuitton resort show, and julia was wearing it there too. but I really like the tie detail around the hips.

my bad, it's the cruise show

Rabanne S/S 2025 - LV Cruise 2025
Dz0jcx7p o
Louis-Vuitton-Cruise-2025-Collection-GG-043.jpg

vogue.com/wwd.com

Last edited:
Where Nicolas’s ideas are challenging our eyes, here, it does look like a diluted version of a strong idea.

Whatever charm, spark and individuality his Paco Rabanne once had, has quickly been absorbed as Ghesquire’s Vuitton diffusion line now in Rabanne. And MAS ruins everything now to boot. Her styling is so obnoxious.

(BTW, what is it with so many male designers these days looking like they have the proportions of a hobbit…???)

everything is there, great ideas and combinations but… be more authentic and drop MAS - she’s already terrible at LV.

Louis Vuitton by Nicholas Ghesquiere with chainmail embroideries and dresses...LOL
Hilarious they let Gigi open only because she's the face or their latest perfume, Julien must had been fuming while the CEO forced him to get her walking.
Love that the pieces were literally destroying and shuttering all over the runway as the models walked by.
All the while they are marketing that one of the bags is made of real gold and cost $250k.

Like be fore real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
novaeworld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->