Rachel Weisz's Baby Has Arrived!

BadHairDay

Reaction score
CBB exclusive: Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky welcome a son!

Update#2: Rachel's rep confirms the news to People. No name or birth details yet!
Update: US Weekly confirms our exclusive.
Originally posted at 4 pm: CBB is the first to announce that Oscar winning actress Rachel Weisz and her fiance Darren Aronofsky welcomed a healthy baby boy in New York City last night. The baby was one day late, and Rachel and Darren chose not to find out the sex until the delivery! Details to come as they are received.

Source : CBB

Wow. It's like Hollywood got together, planned the births and went for it. All the babies are popping out at around the same time!

I was beginning to wonder when will she ever pop out! B)

ShesElectric said:
Wow. It's like Hollywood got together, planned the births and went for it. All the babies are popping out at around the same time!

I know. Holy crap....

I wonder if this is some sort of cycle Hollywood goes through...First everyone gets married, then they get divorced, then they have babies. Next year everyone will get married again. :innocent:

It seriously feels like she has been pregnant for 2 years. I started getting used to seeing her with a bump like it was normal! Congrats to the cute couple. :D

Congradulations to her. She's amazing.

I wonder what they named him, since I'm not sure what name would go well with Weisz-Aronofsky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->