Liv Tyler has a baby boy!

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
"Actress Liv Tyler gave birth to a baby boy early Tuesday morning, PEOPLE has learned.

The baby, who has yet to be named, was born at 4:11 a.m. at an undisclosed New York hospital and weighed in at 8 lbs. According to a source close to Tyler, she "had a relatively short labor and easy delivery." She felt terrific later in the morning. "My baby is so handsome I can't stand it," Tyler told a friend earlier today. "He also has full lips."

"They're thrilled," Tyler's publicist, Stephen Huvane, tells PEOPLE. "And they hope to have a name soon."

This is the first child for Tyler, 27, and her rock singer husband, Royston Langdon, 32. The Lord of the Rings star married Langdon, formerly the lead singer of the band Spacehog, on March 25, 2003, in Barbados after a two-year engagement.

When Tyler's pregnancy was announced over the summer, she said, "Roy and I are both overjoyed and look forward to the arrival of our child."

Tyler is the daughter of Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler and ex-groupie-turned-singer Bebe Buell, who raised Liv with rocker Todd Rundgren."

As they say in greek...na sas zhesi! :smile:

Congrats to Liv and her hubby! I'm sure the baby will be a beauty!

Yay! so cool! I :heart: Liv, I hope she's wonderfully fulfilled in her life!

yay!! It felt like she had such a long pregnancy! So glad to hear she's finally given birth!

That's great to hear. Wonder what he'll be named.

Aww! That's really great!! Congrats to her! :smile:

Don't worry, I'll let you know the name as soon as it's announced :lol:

Finally!! :flower: I was beginnig to think that her pregnancy would never end!:blink: Congrats, Liv!!!

It's about time! I think a lot of us have been waiting for that darn baby to pop out. :smile: I bet pops is happy - more rockstar offspring. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait to see pictures, and find out his name!

please please please don't let it be another original/rare celebrity baby name

congrats to the lovely mommy

Actress Liv Tyler, who gave birth to a baby boy early Tuesday morning, has picked a name for the little tot: Milo William Langdon, PEOPLE has learned.
thanks goodness!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->