Reaction score
A finalist at V Magazine & Ford Model Search :heart:
Signed with Ford NY :Pink:

33nvi1v.jpg

fordmodelsblog

Rachelle is 17 yo :wub:

screencapped by me from youtube

Q: What’s your first fashion memory?
A: To be quite honest, when I was a kid, I was anything but fashionable. Once, when I was just about eleven years old, at the start of summer, long after my mother had given up on telling me what to wear, I left the house wearing a pair of shorts, a pair of gumboots, a fleece zip-up sweater and a pair of earmuffs. (This incident gave me the nickname "Gumboot" for years to come after). Even though I was wearing all four seasons, I hadn't a care in the world. I was proud of who I was, and though my eye for style has grown since then, I'm still proud of who I am today.

Q: How did your style change?
A: At the start of high school, I was a little eccentric. Once, when I was a freshman, for a school dance, I wore white fishnets, bright pink leg warmers, a pink bandeau, highlighter short shorts, cardigan and headband to match, and a knitted white mesh shirt. Not only was my outfit bright and attention grabbing, I had decided to doll my eyes in every color of the rainbow and sported rainbow lips as well. It was pretty out there, but that's me.

Q: If you could walk for any designer, who would it be?
A: Victoria’s Secret. To be an Angel, holy mac, a definite dream come true.

Q: What’s your favorite song of 2013?
A: "Here's To Never Growing Up," by Avril Lavigne, and "I Choose U," by Timeflies.

Q: Favorite movie of 2013?
A: I have yet to see The Hobbit, Desolation of Smaug, but I am convinced it will be my favorite movie of the year. Runner up would have to be Catching Fire.

A: Who is your celebrity crush?
Q: Benedict Cumberbatch—Sherlock Holmes in BBC's Sherlock (the third season is coming out in January; I am literally counting down the days.)

A: Any beauty tips for readers?
Q: Don't be afraid to be the e.e. cummings of fashion. Break the rules and relish in it, because I mean, what is fashion if not a boundless art form?

Q: How are you planning to celebrate New Year’s Eve?
A: Confessions of a fangirl: I'll be watching seasons one and two of BBC's Sherlock in preparation for the third season's premiere New Years Day. Seriously if you haven't yet watched that show, get on it. It is so beautiful I could cry.
vmagazine.com

She's from Canada, signed with Lizbell Agency :flower:

33ykhhi.jpg

25gujdf.jpg

lizbellagency

V 87 Spring Preview 2014
"New Season, New Girls, New Looks"
Photographer: Kacper Kasprzyk
Models: Angelica Cooper, Iesha Hodges & Rachelle Porter
Styled by Robbie Spencer
Hair by Duffy

rcrj0h.jpg
2mocha9.jpg

Facebook- Lizbell Agency

It's official Rachelle is now signed with Ford.

I worked with her just after she came back from shooting with Kacper Kasprzyk for the V Magazine x Ford spread.

Rachelle is a real natural. Can't wait to see more of her internationally.

^ Signed with both Paris & NY :wink: Looks like she'll start next season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
animaltropeyado
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->