Lea Groesland

Jen Kao S/S 10 New York
dwqg3m.png
9q92yd.png

style.com

I wasn't totally convinced after seeing her @ Rachel Comey but look how radiant she is @ Nicole Miller.

Those birdlike features and blue eyes are so gorgeous. I think she might give us a huge surprise. Here's to hoping! :smile:

She does look sensational at Nicole Miller. I love the eyebrows.

I hope she walks Alexander Wang later :D He was partly responsible for her win at the Ford V A Model Search since he was a judge :D

I hope she walks Alexander Wang later :D He was partly responsible for her win at the Ford V A Model Search since he was a judge :D

I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She did look sensational in that sleek Alexander Wang design for her V Magazine shoot. Maybe she'll have another sensational outfit only this time on the runway.

She is so beautiful, and I see her doing great things on the catwalk in the future. But for now, her walk doesn't do it for me. She is young though, so I think she has a bright future.

You guys think this was her?

From NYmag regarding Erin Fetherston show

Moments before Erin Fetherston was to show her collection, a model decided she was uncomfortable wearing just a sheer top. "We had to come up with a wardrobe adjustment," said the designer, who solved the problem with a camisole. Another model braved the flashbulbs in a gauzy blouse, and while nipples are okay on Fetherston's runway, butt cheeks aren't welcome. "I hate that," Fetherston said of the burgeoning no-pants trend. "I really believe in people not forgetting their pants."

I'm guessing because I looked at the show and Lea is the only one I spot wearing a cami under a sheer top. Good for her then, she is only 15 afterall!! And her first season.

Erin Fetherston S/S 10 New York

lea.jpg

[FONT=&quot]catwalking.com

[/FONT]

I can't decide on this girl, she looks pretty short and there is something asymmetrical about her eyes that bugs me. But at the same time, I still want to see her next looks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->