Raf Simons Sneakers

kasper!

Reaction score
No Raf threads here?:o

Well does anybody know where could I buy his shoes online besides Mr Porter & The Corner?

^Browns & Oki-Ni also stock Raf online, I was also convinced that Luisaviaroma also stocked Raf but it doesn't seem that way.

Thanks.:heart:

I just find FORWARD by elyse walker also has some Rafs..

Hi guys! I happened to peruse tFS forum threads (it's been quite a while) and coincidentally found this thread.

Since it's a bout Raf sneaks I purchased a pair of his metallic ones from SS14 sales from ssense.com.

Metal2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys! Just wanna share with you my purchase from last year, which are these ruched floral hi tops. When my sister looked at them she said - if there is such thing as couture shoes, this will be it. :smile:

Ruched13.JPG

i own these, and i have to say they are my favorite sneakers i own. so comfortable not too eccentric looking. they fit with my style perfectly. i want him to create more like this model.

Screen Shot 2014-08-19 at 10.25.01 PM.jpg

TREVOFASHIONISTO....I love them! too bad they were sold out before i could get my hands on them :cry:

Yes you're right this design is the least eccentric looking of all...

i own these, and i have to say they are my favorite sneakers i own. so comfortable not too eccentric looking. they fit with my style perfectly. i want him to create more like this model.

ugh so jealous. They look great! I was this close to buying the blue/green combo one, but by the time they went cheaper on Mr. Porter they had sold out. :cry:

i got the new ozweegos in the black and red. I can never bring myself to pay full price for them, but farfetch during cyber monday had an extra 20% off on top of sale. I got them for $240.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->