Raisa Anane

miss_catherine

Reaction score
Raisa is a New Face at Mandarina Models.

Height: 176 cm
Bust: 84 cm
Waist: 64 cm
Hips: 90 cm
Hair color: dark blonde
Shoe size: 39.0
Eye color: blue

mandarinamodels.ro

Another amazing girl from this amazing agency! :woot::wub: I love how her face is serious and her eyes seductive.. I even think that the length of her hair is absolutely perfect for her face! :heart:

Polaroids_Raisa_2.jpg
Polaroids_Raisa_3.jpg
Polaroids_Raisa_.jpg

It is uncanny and mysterious, when you see this polaroids. What you do see, is the unusual big potential, which is too big for a stop. Such a face, such eyes just thrilling my mind. A gaze of cuteness, of melancholig and of uniqueness, wonderful cheekbones. She is a wonder, her name is Raisa. Raisa is with a height from 176m, realy tall, and the doors are open for her on the runway and in editorials. And this perfect body 84-60-90 is good too. She comes from Romania and was scouted by Mandarina Models in Romania. This was the beginning of a rising career. Meet the 19 years old Raisa.
**************.blogspot.com

Loving those newer pictures. Was so nice to come back from a too long hiatus (my computer has been broken for about a month) and find that other people like this girl as much as I do! She is gorgeouys: so striking. Hope to see more very, very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
She does have sort of aristocratic features, she has so much potential, I can't wait to see what happens with her.

The more I see of this girl, the more I like her. Such classic, elegant features but not (in my opinion) boring - there's something of a quirk there, some life in her eyes or something...Not sure, but definitely gorgeous.

model.com

Attachments

• RAISA.jpg
    RAISA.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
  • RAISA_.jpg
    RAISA_.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members