Ralph Lauren Collection S/S 2009 : Valentina Zelyaeva & Ubah Hassan

Very happy for Ubah and her ad, even if this is far from being original.In fact its reminescent of the US Vogue December 2004 cover with Cate Blanchett wearing RL, which was a stunning cover, but still.

F8O7K10P_large.jpg

Source : http://www.whosdatedwho.com/topic/7946/cate-blanchett-vogue-magazine-december-2004.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I was gonna say that the ads look like magazine covers. But you just confirmed it. :D

Finally I was able to rescan this image, I think it looks much better now that it's all together in the proper fashion ^_^

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vanity Fair March 09

i can't remember the last time i really liked a RL ad. this is very good.

^^You're welcome. :flower:

Finally I was able to rescan this image, I think it looks much better now that it's all together in the proper fashion ^_^

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from Vanity Fair March 09
Luxx you deserve an award for your scanning/photoshop skill's, always impressed how well you put together shots like this one, it looks perfect.:heart:

idky, but the right one looks a bit racist to me. not all out racist, but, you know, white woman on safari meet black native woman... maybe i'm just reading to much into things.

the left ones are fantastic. girl sells the garments, looks gorgeous and the photo/styling shows off the details of the dress, contrast between the dress and the rough and tumbled looking jacket and bag = :heart:

stunning

Wonderfull pictures. The desert background combined with these beautifull clothes:heart: wow

Lovely, the setting is perfect and both of them look great, I love the shot with the bike!

I adore this campaign, ripped Ubah's one out of UK Vogue, great to see the new black models like Ariel and Ubah repping for major ads......and well the whole safari thing is cliche but so lovely to me :heart:

scanned by me from Weekend Commersant Russia March 2009

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->