Rasmus Pyykkö

Models: Alfred Kovac, Casey Taylor, Elvis Jankus, Erik Andersson, Gianluca Albonico, James Smith, Justus Eisfeld, Harry Goodwins, Linus Gustin, Mikkel Jensen, Nemanja Maksic, Rasmus Pyykko, Riccardo Mora, Sasha Weissborn, Thorben Gärtner; all at Fashion | Cinematography & Editing: Livia Alcalde | Fashion Editor: Pablo Patane | Make-up: Melissa Marcello | Hair Stylist: Stefano Venzi | Assistants: Irene Cacciarini & Antonio Ghidara | Courture: Alessandra Jane | Headdresses: Marcela Bracalenti | Special Thanks to Annalisa Pacinotti Theatrical Costumes | Music: Hör' ich das Liedchen klingen - Robert Schumann sung by Josephine Rösener

homotography.blogspot.com

Keski-Uusimaa 28.7.2012

Gloria October 2012

Scanned by me

Rasmus, can you tell us about your modelling journey so far?
Well my mother agency is from Germany, but the booker is Finnish. Last summer was my first season, and um .. I did pretty well. I was top new comer, number 9.

Oh wow..
Yeah I did Jill Sander, Dries van Noten, which I was really happy with. Then I went to USA and had one year off modelling... and now I’m back

(We laugh) Now you're back! What where you doing in the States?
I was focusing on my studies, so unfortunately didn't have a chance to travel for all the shows last season, but back for this one.

We're intrigued by your jacket! Reindeer leather, that sounds excotic.
Haha no its just really comfortable you know.

Other than modeling and reindeers what are you passionate about?
I like taking pictures, and sports, I do a lot of sports. I’m really excited to start lacross when I get home. And I play icehockey. I ski, play golf, floor ball, soccer.

You do everything!
Yeah pretty much.

What is your favorite English phrase?
Can you give me an example?

(We try to list off an array) Mate, quid ... ok this is hard. Do you have a phrase that inspires you?
My room mate just taught me this sentence that I like. ‘All I care about is money and the city that I’m from, I’m a sip until I feel it and my excuse is that I’m young’.

Is that a Drake rap?
...Maybe but I kinda like it.

And what is it that you like about London now your here?
Not the weather..

It is pretty good today? (We point outside to the glorious sunshine)
Yeah .. It’s pretty easy going you know. It’s easy to find places, the underground is really old and works nicely.

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
Having a normal job. I’m still studying, so I’m doing modelling when I have time off.

What are you studying?
Oh everything. I’m still in high school. I have two more years because I went to the USA.

What do you love in particular about modeling?
All the awesome people I meet. Right now I have several room mates and one of them is such a cool guy. We go to castings together, we cook food together, just hang out.

Thats so sweet! Whats the craziest piece of clothing you’ve had to wear for a shoot?
I did a J.W Anderson show, the only thing I had to wear was a net... oh and a wig.

(We laugh)
Yeah it was kinda weird. It was a nice show though. It was fun, and I enjoyed it.

What would be your dream job?
Hmm .. My dream job. I would like to be a pilot, but I have contacts and maybe I'm too tall to be a pilot... Yeah I think you have to have good vision.

What is your biggest life achievement so far?
My exchange student year maybe. I didnt know anyone, I just went there and made a new life over there.

Where abouts did you go?
Georgia. Atlanta. I had such a good time.

Tell us how you came to have your beloved scooter?
Actually its my friend's, but he gave it to me when I came over here. It’s so convenient. I use it to get to castings. The other models get jealous when I wizz along beside them. I’m super fast. I can fold it up to get on the metro. I go everywhere on it. Its just cool. Some of my friends even call me Scooter.

Do you have any last words for Boys by Girls?
Boys by Girls. Oh I’m really bad, don’t take my advice.

boysbygirls.co.uk

G2amsZL.jpg
HTek706.jpg

m4models.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"