Recent Pics Of Your Style Icons / Favorite Star Style

Claire Danes at the 2nd annual Spring Fling Teacher's Count benefit

52907417.jpg

52907424.jpg

52907610.jpg
w/ Zac Posen

i dont know what it is, but i think claire's face looks so much better when her hair is short, long hair seems to accentuate the worst of her facial features :huh: cut the hair clair! :lol:

I think b/c of her strong jawline she can pull of almost any length. Her face shape is "square" and I think longer hair is more flattering to that b/c it elongates and gives shape. I'd say I like her best in long hair, or a long bob.

I would have to say that Keri Russell gets overlooked... she's sort of on the same level as, say, Amanda Peet... both have very good style, and most times look fab. :smile:

The prob. with Keri Russell is that she seems to have fallen off the radar of Hollywood. I am sure if that was a deliberate move or not. She's not really "out and about" like Amanda Peet or Mandy Moore. That's too bad, because her red carpet picks are often great.

I love Claire Danes, and I love the little irregularities of her face,that's why she's so particular

Not exactly the most recent pictures, but examples of their best dressed up and down looks.

Chloe Sevigny:
67th+Annual+Golden+Globe+Awards+Press+Room+mC99PtaGIOpl.jpg
Chloe+Sevigny+Out+New+York+City+dAxC0AD-clTl.jpg

Diane Kruger:
Weinstein+Company+2010+Golden+Globes+Party+5XW34fP5YdQl.jpg
National+Movie+Awards+2010+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+rHM41icAZnSl.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member