Rei’s ‘guerrilla’

:P Megh if you whant to e-mailt hem to em I can resize, i think i'm going to faint upon entering the CDG LA gurilla store.

i'm still waiting for the photos to resize them mehg :flower:

i love the store with all the photos...what an incredible idea...i love collage art...right up my alley... :heart:

haha sorry Lena, I just sent you a PM and was waiting for a response like 'sure i'll do it' didn't think to actually send you the photo's. Anyway I couldn't find an email thing for you so I emaild space asking him for his email (b/c you can't add attachments to tfs emails) so hopefully we will have the photos up soon!

Ok ehre we go amazing cool CDG Gureilla store photos cortesy of Mehg

Cool sign :P :blush: :heart:

yeah...thanks for the on-the-scene coverage... :P next best thing to being there...cool...

Wow, thanks so much for the pictures. Very guerrilla place :-) (not only compare to other Comme's shops) indeed.

thanks for posting space! I swear I always miss this topic for some reason and have to go searching for it. Yeah the outside was under construction when I checked! hehe it's weird to see pictures of the place from somewhere else and know that i was there....last weekend!

wow, thanks for the photos mehg & ngth (and space for the resizing)

i really love the way cdg is re-juvenating its image, this is far more modern and 'fresh' compared to the cdg 'label' shops that are getting a bit too 'old' with all their fab conceptualism, this is more fun and accessible somehow, i can see they will soon lure a completly new kind of client to the cdg universe :heart:

amazing , I lvoe the yellow furnitue, its all really cool modern fresh and young. CDg seems to be targeting more urbane modern clientel that int he past. I love the idea, i lvoe every thing so much :blush: :heart: . :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"