Remy Renzullo S/S 10 Paris

rshumlin

Reaction score
Only those really in the know will have heard of this one. The young designer, barely 18 has been presenting small scale shows for the last three years. But no, he won't suffer the Esteban Cortazar affect - by which I mean he does not plan to show at the tents next season. Instead he's working on building a small loyal following of industry types while honing his skills interning for fashion heavy-weights Proenza Schouler and New York's premier modeliste Nicolas Caito. Below, images from his Spring Summer 2010 collection shown small school at his small liberal arts boarding school.

Some looks from Spring 2010

33lkztl.jpg

o6y178.jpg

u7lu9.jpg

remyJrenzullo.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
More:

10xy6qg.jpg

2hmkftu.jpg

2ilndxl.jpg

2i9kufa.jpg

courtesy of remyjrenzullo.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks like a nice kid, but if he is interning at Proenza Schouler and working elsewhere he should focus on that for now.............He is too young and from the work here too inexperienced, he should be patient, his time will come............

Yeah, he needs to keep learning because stuff like this isn't doing anything on any level...

Please, do not post such big photos as direct links, they really slown down the page.

Yes, time to develop skills and an aesthetic is very important.

i don't want to be harsh on him so i will agree with all of you, time is what he needs it's not terrible just nothing new or interesting

i assume he has the money to put out this stuff? Because imo, this is only 2 shades from Kira Plastinia :innocent:

i assume he has the money to put out this stuff? Because imo, this is only 2 shades from Kira Plastinia :innocent:
I wouldnt necessarily call him that,
interning at a reputable fashion brand as proenza Schouler and working with Nicolas Caito (one of new york's premier pattern making Studios) can help him to learn alot.
the point I am making is, he already has his foot in the door, instead of throwing his hat into the ring without properly preparing himself, he should focus more on learning as much as he can, since he is only 18.
he has lots of time................

rshumlin, something tells me you designed or worked with this label. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but the way you worded your post and looking at the people in the front row, It leads me to believe otherwise.

You are the kids that tried to bust into Fashion Week right?

Yes this is that kid. He tried with some other girl from Vermont named Becca, but Gawker caught them. He needs an iron badly. Ironing is 30% of a well constructed garment, and clearly the other 70% is just missing, so.....
But it's alright. Keep practicing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->