Reyes S/S 08 NYC

Reaction score
I'm surprised nobody posted this. I'm especially sensitive about this because not only have i been to this show, it's the ONLY show i've been to in NYC :D :D :D :D... actually it's the first ever fashion show i've attended :P

anywho here they are :smile:

00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg

00060m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny...i was looking through this collection the other day...
and it just seems so hot and cold to me...
i LOVE some of it....and then i almost HATE some of it...
i dont know how that happens...but it's strange...

overall i think it's a solid collection...
i could do without the red/white/black patterns though...

*eta - thanks for posting!..

This is a new label to me, glad I clicked on this post. I see a few things I really like. I like the color combinations with that hint of toned down lemon lime.

I love the neutral tones and dropped silhouette as well. It really seems like they want a variety of women to wear this collection.

I love the separates here, those shorts and tops are super cool. I just wish the dresses weren't so dowdy.

this collection has a really nice feel to it, i wish that they went a bit farther with the 20's look, and a bit of embellishment would have been nice (some great silver caviar beading or something would have worked really well with this collection)

...i wish chloe looked like this

I'm glad i'm not going crazy, and people see what I see.
My thoughts about this:
*I do like the twenties look a lot. But i feel like it's been explored sufficiently in this collection, anything further would constitute a costumey mockery of sorts (sorta what Ralph Lauren does recently - yikes).
*The colors have been, evidently, more.... 'vivid' or 'vibrant' in real life.
*The first look girl should have been Barbara Gomez's (girl #1 in post 3) - her haircut fits the collection perfectly, i saw her outside the venue - she looked cute.
*Loved the shows music

Here's the show's write-up, that was included in the folder
reyesfu3.jpg

Here's the Run of the show (if the image is too big, i appologize, feel free to remove:(
reyes1qw6.jpg

both scanned by me

And here's a funny video of the models final line-up. Me at the end :P
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nyfsHCcpd-w

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back