Rianne ten Haken

She got the Versace campaign with Meisel and was the 2001 Elite Look of the Year winner.

Originally posted by kate@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 1:30 pm
She got the Versace campaign with Meisel and was the 2001 Elite Look of the Year winner.
SHE GOT WHAT?!?! :angry: :cry:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Jan 2nd, 2004 - 4:42 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Jan 2nd, 2004 - 4:42 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-kate@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 1:30 pm
SHE GOT WHAT?!?! :angry: :cry: [/b][/quote]
From Models.com

Elite's been on a winning streak with its internal scouting system via the Elite Model Look Contest (Linda V, Ana M, and S/S 04 Versace face (and former Model of the Week) Rianne have all emerged from the EML's). It is therefore with great interest that MDC peruses the Polaroids of the 2003 EML winner, Denisa. Will this be one of the prime contenders for the FW 04 shows? And how scary is it that we're thinking about FW 04 castings already! That said, happy holidays all !

I don't like her on the runaway. But the other pics are ok. Thanks for sharing. :flower:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Isn't that awful???
She's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!
Hair, legs, body... but what really makes me wanna slap her in the face is this thing she does with her lip... that, I don't know, "beak" that makes her look somewhat stupid and makes me nervous... :angry:

But I can't be so cruel. She actually looks really nice in pics... maybe she should give up runaway shows, for my eyes' sake.. :rolleyes:

Nemova

Attachments

• 100115273.jpg
    100115273.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 208
Another one, to raise some more laughs - at least for me... :D

Isn't that irritating? The "beak" thing?

Nemova

Attachments

• MDimage1_1_2_0_2.jpg
    MDimage1_1_2_0_2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 179
Originally posted by Nemova@Jan 6th, 2004 - 4:34 am
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Isn't that awful???
She's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ugly!!!!!!!
Hair, legs, body... but what really makes me wanna slap her in the face is this thing she does with her lip... that, I don't know, "beak" that makes her look somewhat stupid and makes me nervous... :angry:

But I can't be so cruel. She actually looks really nice in pics... maybe she should give up runaway shows, for my eyes' sake.. :rolleyes:

Nemova
Sorry, I meant "runway".. Riane's catwalk ugliness distracted me...

Nemova

Originally posted by ebowleg@Jan 1st, 2004 - 3:22 pm
forgive me for saying this, but she looks like a busted up barbie who received a bad facelift...lol :flower:

:woot: :shock: :woot: In the pic with the Pink multi colour top she looks like Jessica Simpson :P

Hideous on the runway but pretty in the backstage shot. What the hell do they do to her before she hits the runway?

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Jan 6th, 2004 - 4:41 pm
Hideous on the runway but pretty in the backstage shot. What the hell do they do to her before she hits the runway?
Maybe she hits her head on a wall, or something... she looks ugly and dizzy, like she lost balance and is going to fall to the ground any minute..

Nemova

She's beyond hideous here:
100114267.jpg

Yet adorable in this picture:
100115558.jpg

So enigmatic...

But yeah, I just wanna go up there and relax her lips for her ... she overpouts thinking she's kurkova

When she ove rpouts, her chin sticks out. Making it look even worse. It might be better if she didn't look so dead in the eyes.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 6th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
I think her January Numero cover was great. I wish I could find an image online.
You can find that at models.com top 50 women section.

Nemova

Originally posted by Nemova+Jan 7th, 2004 - 12:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nemova @ Jan 7th, 2004 - 12:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Jan 6th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
I think her January Numero cover was great. I wish I could find an image online.
You can find that at models.com top 50 women section.

Nemova [/b][/quote]
Sorry.. :( that's the Vogue cover.... anyway, she's number 23 on "top 50".

Nemova

she should always smile.. then she looks ok to me :rolleyes:

Attachments

• finaleinternazionale18pix335.jpg
    finaleinternazionale18pix335.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 231
She looks so young there.

She can look soo adorable in print. Like in her Fornarina adverts. :heart:

She really reminds me of Natalia V, especially in her pics.
She deffinatly looks better in her pics then on the runway.
But then again some people look better in real life then in pictures.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Jan 1st, 2004 - 3:56 pm
I do like her Numero cover. And this December Italian Vogue.

riannedec.jpg
:woot: I like that! :heart: Thanks, chick! :flower: I think she's okay, though she looked hideous at the Gucci show. :doh:

Originally posted by AlmostFamous@Jan 7th, 2004 - 9:33 pm
She looks so young there.

She can look soo adorable in print. Like in her Fornarina adverts. :heart:
Fornarina

Go to the left menu. :wink:

Nemova

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190