Rick Owens S/S 2025 Paris

Is this a send off letter? or why would he send the same 300 looks he has presented over the last 10 years down the runway.

Walked past Palais Tokyo earlier as the show was beginning and it looked like the line outside Berghain as usual. Fashion insufferables in dark sunglasses and 8 inch stilettos and black leather taking endless selfies of one another. The Rick Owens flock is one of the worst corners of the fashion industry. It's for tragic fashion victims with imposter syndrome cos playing as tortured artists.

Rick Owens is Rick Owens, as long as enough young people join the cult every year, it'll keep on going strong.

What I want to know is when will he cut his hair? Him and Victoria Beckham - they're both holding on to their curtains of hair that, by now, do nothing for them, and they deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence for that.

Walked past Palais Tokyo earlier as the show was beginning and it looked like the line outside Berghain as usual. Fashion insufferables in dark sunglasses and 8 inch stilettos and black leather taking endless selfies of one another. The Rick Owens flock is one of the worst corners of the fashion industry. It's for tragic fashion victims with imposter syndrome cos playing as tortured artists.
Not to be confused with the Balenciaga crowd, though they are exactly the same.

an hungry cast of extras after a hard day of shooting a strange movie without heorine

Buying Rick Owens is fun, and what’s available to buy afterward always is, and I love his clothes at the end of the day. The shows, however, are often misses, especially lately so tiring, sooooo pretentious, and confusing. I must say the people on the roof gave a nice spooky touch, but that’s the only thing I liked about it.

Well, Rick himself said it best a few years ago in an interview ~ We are the generation that somebody needs to reject. :stuart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->