Shoe: 10.5
Hair: Dk Brown
Eyes: Brown

showstudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
VMAN Shoot Now Live!
By SHOWstudio, 10:00 Fri 02 Oct 2009
r0011168-468x351.jpg

The finalists of the VMAN Model Search are Rico Nieves, Matt Schmitt, Louis Harris-Tench and Matt Nicol. Apart from Louis who lives in London, they've all flown in last night from US and Canada. For most of them this is their first shoot ever! Styled by Simon Foxton, the models will be wearing top labels like Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen. Watch everything happening live on the LIVE STUDIO or you're all welcome to come down and see it in person.

showstudio.com

Back on Track
By SHOWstudio

r0011227-468x351.jpg

Evacuation!

After a brief incident where everyone had to evacuate outside the building, the LIVE SHOOT has now resumed. So far the models have shot in their first outfits (out of two) and everyone's enjoying the experience very much, even if they have to get their hair cut very short or wait long hours for their turns.

showstudio.com

AND THE WINNER IS…
093009_modelwinner_final_blog.jpg

He came. He saw. He conquered. World, meet Rico Nieves. Rico Nieves, meet the world. Rico is the winner of the VMAN model contest. The Ohio-native rose from the trenches and battled it out with contestants from all over the planet. Picked by VMAN, Nick Knight, and SHOWstudio.com, Rico will be a familiar face soon. Welcome to the big-time and the world of FORD Models, Rico!

vman

20091002_vman_02042-452x623.jpeg

Ph: Nick Knight, image from Showstudio blog

And the winner of the VMan/Ford Model contest is Rico Nieves, a charming American out of Ohio, USA. Picked by VMan and the illustrious Nick Knight, look for him in the upcoming VMAN. For more behind the scenes pics go to Showstudio.com.

models.com

WHO WANTS SOME COVER OUTTAKES?
Nicole LoPresti | November 16, 2009
111609_gallery.jpg

You do! VMAN16 hits newsstands tomorrow but we decided to perk up your manic Monday with a sneak peek at our VMAN FORD MODEL SEARCH/SHOWstudio.com winner and cover boy, Rico. Take a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot, including outtakes of the other finalists.

VMan

^ probably, "Nieves" is spanish I think, he's from Ohio though and already 25 years old :D

VMan # 16 Winter 2009
'Face Off'
Ph: Nick Knight
Styled by: Simon Foxton
M: Rico Nieves, Matt Schmitt, Louis Harris-Tench, Daiv Ambrose, Matt Nichols, D’Marco Jones

8zeXw.jpg

yvymag

Rico's portfolio now up at Ford Models website :wink:

vman_02-029.jpg

Photographed by Nick Knight

showstudio.com

[FONT=georgia,serif]Name|Rico Nieves[/FONT]
Age|25
Homebase|Lorain, Ohio

1. How did you get into modeling?
[FONT=georgia,serif]I applied and entered the Ford Models/VMAN Model Search online. I won and I am on the current VMAN cover photographed by Nick Knight.[/FONT]

[FONT=georgia,serif]2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia,serif]I always wanted to become an actor or a veterinarian.[/FONT]

3. What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
[FONT=georgia,serif]I recently purchased my own home. I am a big homebody. I love to be at home, in my yard, always low key. [/FONT]

4. Models are always judged by their physical appearance. What do you think is your best feature?
[FONT=georgia,serif]I love my eyes. I have eyes like my parents. You can tell we are related just by looking at our eyes.[/FONT]

5. If you have to choose a song that would best describe you as a individual, which song would it be and why?
[FONT=georgia,serif]"Clocks" by Coldplay. There is something about the beat that makes me smile. It gives me a real mellow feeling.[/FONT]

6. What is your dream destination?
[FONT=georgia,serif]Paris. I dream of spending a week there exploring, living free.[/FONT]

7. Since this shoot has a gothic/primitive vibe about it, if you were held captive and you are only allow to bring five items with you to a desert island, what would those five items be?
[FONT=georgia,serif]Ipod; my best friend, Amber; boat, water bottles; and a blanket![/FONT]

8. What's your motto in life?
[FONT=georgia,serif]Live life like it's your last day, tomorrow is never promised.[/FONT]
johntancasting

V#64 March/Abr2010 "All The Wold's Stage"
Photography: Richard Burbridge
Styling: Robbie Spencer

vmagazine.com via testinofan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back