Rita Ora

Dora

Reaction score
Rita Sahatçiu Ora (born November 26, 1990) better known as Rita Ora, is a British dramatic mezzo-soprano, recording artist and actress. She is signed to Roc Nation. She is of Kosovar-Albanian descent.

wikipedia

Hot new artist Rita Ora who is going out with Kim Kardashian's brother Rob is all smiles while spotted out and about. The West London girl is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation label and has been in the studio working on her debut album with Drake and Kanye West. The 21-year-old is also featured on the number one DJ Fresh song "Hot Right Now." .

Rita+Ora+is+hot+right+now+ewJKV73YDEZl.jpg
Rita+Ora+is+hot+right+now+OQfvC-hG136l.jpg

Rita+Ora+is+hot+right+now+s-2kY7o-W_2l.jpg
Rita+Ora+is+hot+right+now+2hYWBIn8005l.jpg

zimbio

Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 - Louis Vuitton Show Arrivals

Rita+Ora+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+Summer+4f8vEv0ryeIl.jpg
Rita+Ora+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+Summer+X8UYaydFKt_l.jpg

Rita+Ora+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+Summer+ra_l4pFefp5l.jpg
Rita+Ora+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+Summer+0CAqoouEoMel.jpg

Charles Finch and CHANEL Host Pre-BAFTA Dinner

Rita+Ora+Charles+Finch+CHANEL+Host+Pre+BAFTA+aiKe6wuwtntl.jpg
Rita+Ora+Charles+Finch+CHANEL+Host+Pre+BAFTA+2S2ASdp3YFul.jpg

zimbio

And her recent video - which is very cool:

I think she won't make it far (music-wise). She seems busy with so much other stuff :innocent:

Beautiful cover of "Somebody that I used to know"

ID magazine

tumblr_lzec7eu5Wq1rndjmho1_500.jpg

worldsgreateststuff.tumblr

Rita Ora is spotted at the Vivienne Westwood Red Label during London Fashion Week

Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+oxJOmUcuBEBl.jpg
Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+DGsuPDW2FqUl.jpg

Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+-fwdMu7jn2Jl.jpg
Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+ZzapHnj_0eJl.jpg

Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+FNxqY74i_dxl.jpg
Rita+Ora+spotted+Vivienne+Westwood+Red+Label+JKz0-ynX-Oxl.jpg

zimbio

Rita at the Brit Awards
emirates247.com

Thank you for starting this thread Dora. I'm a new fan to Rita, I learned about her from her i-D editorial. I like her voice, and style, so I hope to see more of her in the future.

Hey, you are welcome!

I like her a lot myself :smile:

Jay-Z leads the way out of Parm restaurant in the Soho area of New York City on Thursday (February 23).

The 42-year-old rapper was joined for lunch by his music protege, Rita Ora.

Rita and Jay-Z payed a visit to the Z100 studios to debut her new song “Party and Bull***t”

“We just came to see some great friends over here at Z100 in my neighborhood and we knew they would like what they heard, because Rita is amazing,” Jay-Z said. “This is what radio is all about– feeling, emotion and discovering new music and artists and sharing it with a huge audience.”

Listen to Rita‘s new song “Party and Bull***t” over at Z100.com!

jay-z-lunch-rita-oro-01.jpg

jay-z-lunch-rita-oro-05.jpg

jay-z-lunch-rita-oro-04.jpg

justjared.buzznet

LONDON, ENGLAND - FEBRUARY 29: Rita Ora arrives at NME Awards at Brixton Academy on February 29, 2012 in London, England.

0lkz0h7d6sxb352w40qn.jpg
z2dwzlbo6hp60p1tps1x.jpg

(Photo by Ben Pruchnie/Getty Images)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rita Ora spends the night out at Cirque Du Soir nightclub in London. Rita was in the club with Rob Kardashian but they arrived at and left the club separately.

Rita+Ora+spends+night+out+Cirque+Du+Soir+nightclub+iQykfwh4JsQl.jpg
Rita+Ora+spends+night+out+Cirque+Du+Soir+nightclub+06v9kdnsu5Pl.jpg

Rita+Ora+spends+night+out+Cirque+Du+Soir+nightclub+1uaPCOLqb5ql.jpg
Rita+Ora+spends+night+out+Cirque+Du+Soir+nightclub+Ej1ij4EB_ixl.jpg

zimbio

March 15th - HMV Next Big Thing Festival

ct9jatayjcbkb56fa3y.jpg
d2oksmob6d0nrld319t5.jpg
nxzjnu7nllkib4pg9u76.jpg

rita-ora.com

Rita Ora

Beautiful People 2012

By John Ortved

Photographed by Douglas Adesko

Styled by Luigi Tadini

azb7o3.jpg

"People always ask me: Do you have black in you? Do you have Spanish in you?" says Rita Ora, the 21-year-old pop singer whose debut album drops this fall on Jay-Z's Roc Nation label. Her look is indeed hard to place, though there are shades of Rihanna in her style and sound (not to mention that before Ora's recent Z100 debut, Rihanna had been the only artist Jay personally brought to the radio station).

In fact, Ora was born in Kosovo. Her parents moved to London soonafter, and scrimped and saved to put her through five years of Sylvia Young Theatre School. At 17 she found herself gigging wherever possible and working at a shoe store to make ends meet. "Everyone in theater school thinks it happens overnight," she says. While her success may not have been instantaneous, she didn't exactly grow old waiting to be discovered. The first song she ever recorded (on her laptop), "I'll Be Waiting," a ballad worlds apart from "How We Do (Party)," her bubbly new single, found its way to an A&R man and then to Jay-Z. Two days later she was in New York. "I flew straight from London. I didn't even have time to wash," she remembers. "When I shook Jay's hand I was like, 'Oh. My. God.' We went to the studio, and that was it." '

With assists from Drake, Stargate and The-Dream on the record, the question isn't whether people will hear Ora's music, but what she wants from those who do. "My vision is to create music that can help people to think that they can do the same thing. Because you can," she says. "I want to create a language that's got no boundaries."

- Papermag.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->