River Viiperi (November 2009 - March 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Versace dinner aftershow.

tumblrlxwtqagoc51qarksa.jpg

yerrowasian.tumblr

He really looks great with longer hair, more polished in my opinion.
media

riverviiperi's twitter

^^
Just in time for Fashion Week madness, Casey Brooks rounded up a circle of today's coolest models outfitted in clinical fashion and set them loose on set to create "Commited", her high energy fashion video set to the sounds of Santigold
models.com

A model at hair and makeup backstage at the Marlon Gobel fall 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center on February 12, 2012 in New York City. (February 11, 2012 - Photo by Rob Kim/Getty Images North America)
Marlon+Gobel+Backstage+Fall+2012+Mercedes+Xyx7J0bBFtxl.jpg

Jeremy Scott Fall 2012 New York

hommemodel

Last edited by a moderator:
A NEW RESPECT FOR MALE MODELS
Interview with Jason Kanner (Soul Artist Managment Founder & River's agent) by Marshall Heyman for The Wall Street Journal

With one of his more influential models in his office—a Spanish fellow named River Viiperi who walked in this week’s Michael Bastian show—Mr. Kanner spoke about the state of male modeling.

WSJ: What is the current trend in male modeling?

JK: Female models like Lara Stone need male counterparts. So it seems there is an interest in men that are more beautiful and fit. River, here, is the embodiment of that. He’s lean and muscular, not big and puffed up. Most male models are 6-foot-1 and taller, between 155 and 170 pounds. Unless they’re modeling for Prada, and then they’re a little bit skinnier.

What did you see in River Viiperi?

I definitely saw a movie star. There was a similarity in his test shots to the young Leonardo DiCaprio from “Basketball Diaries” and “Titanic.” He’s lean but defined, tall but proportioned. The guys usually call themselves “ripped.”

Have you ever thought of modeling yourself?

Are you kidding? I’ve been doing this since I was River Viiperi’s age. They’re like my kids. I’m a salesperson. But to be frank, I see past the beauty and deal with the person. You have to relate to people. I have no hang-ups with my looks. I’m a pretty grounded person, but I could lose 80 pounds tomorrow and never look like River.
wsj.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->