Rob Evans

Fashion photographer Olgaç Bozalp unveils a new portrait series featuring a number of models, who have made waves in the London scene. Utilizing black & white film and support from producer Murat Sinici, Bozalp captures a look at thirteen models in their natural environment.

thefashionisto.com

Lara, Joan, Lea, and Mariacarla: Riccardo Tisci on the Models He Adores and the Careers He’s Made
Janelle Okwodu | Style.com said:
You always have an incredible cast of men each season, as well—is finding male models any different than working with the girls?

Yeah. Paolo [Roldan], Simon [Nessman], Alessio [Pozzi], Filip [Hrivnak]—I’ve got so many. Rob! You know, the big Rob [Evans], he did my first [menswear] show. I remember, he was boxing in London, and we discovered him, we made up the papers for him to come and see us. Then when he got here, he was too big for the collection! I was so obsessed with him that we had him walk the runway topless, because there were no clothes for him. I was like, “I need to have him in this show,” because his beauty was so strong. When he came inside the room, it was like the potential was incredible, and look what he’s become today—everyone loves him. No men are the same. Actually, [casting] men would be more difficult, to be honest.

style.com

Moschino S/S 2016 Florence, backstage.

BhjW54vC.jpg

zimbio.com

Moschino Mens F/W 2016.17 London

vogue

Moschino Mens F/W 2017.18 Milan

vogue

Plein Sport Mens F/W 2017.18 Milan

wwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics