Roberta Konrath

Nelly Cat

Reaction score
Brazilian Bombshell in the making? Roberta supposedly shot Vogue Paris with Testino.

rob.jpg
Roberta20Konrath20pola205.jpg

[Graus40]

Height: 5'10''
Bust: 34''
Waist: 24.5''
Hips: 35.5''
DOB: November 30, 1989
Agencies: IMG, 40 Graus, Modelwerk

Her book is craptacular, but these new tests are pretty hot (in all their retouched glory, heh).

COLOR]

Aw she's cute. She looks really young in the polaroids, but in the tests she looks older.

They should throw out all of those photos in her book. They're useless being that they're totally retouched. GAH, so annoying.

Who shoots these tests for IMG Paris anyway? They seem to get more and more retouched.

She's pretty, but not my type (I'm kind of surprised you like her, NC!).

Reminds me of Freja a little bit, shes cute.

Plato's_Cave said:
She's pretty, but not my type (I'm kind of surprised you like her, NC!).
Hm, yes.. Based on her old pics, no way. But if you look beyond the pretty beach babe thing...

:heart:

4dg6ryo.jpg
43qgqpd.jpg

4e0uyqt.jpg
2vc6u4n.jpg

34ngrp1.jpg
2gt6qa0.jpg

COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Well, the shots are bound to be similar when you test with the same photographer... I don't think she looks like any other girl at IMG. :huh:

Those old pics are truly horrible. I understand why no one posted them. :doh:

The tests are beautiful, but she looks like a different person. :blink: Especially in the second set. So either she's changed a lot, or the tests are extremely flattering (even by flattering, retouched tests standards).

I'd love to see some new polas...

Wow. That's a transformation huh? I like her...I think...

Those pictures from Switch? Yah those are oddly evoking that feeling of Sheila Marquez pre-development (pinup mag stuff right there)! I think from the first couple of posts that she has potential, but I'm seeing so many different images of the same girl, and yet unless they're from the same test shoot, she looks different in each one. The polaroids and the first shots look like Freja, the two that Jules posted have a haunting resemblance to Heather Bratton in the eyes, and the latest set looks like Eva Arlauskaite. I reserve judgement until there's something a little more cohesive. If that makes sense? :lol:

^ Lol, I don't think they're "up" to Sheila standard, but the quality is about as good. :ninja:

I love the B/W tests, just kind of confused how it's even the same girl. But now I'm intrigued, so definitely staying tuned.

I don't like her... I don't know why. The polaroids are great though, but everything else is so bland. She reminds me of Jeisa, Patricia, Freja and Flavia all in one.

I agree it's hard to tell what she really looks like. But the polas are nice, that has to count for something.

And I think it's safe to assume that she has changed a bit... or else they've retouched half the girl off. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
youarearockstar said:
Those pictures from Switch? Yah those are oddly evoking that feeling of Sheila Marquez pre-development (pinup mag stuff right there)!
Haha, I think they're just tests Brazilian-style. :ninja: Its from her mother agency.

Maybe a mod can edit #11? They were hotlinked, so it's no longer Roberta (she should be glad :lol:).

Not sure I like her, but like everyone said already, she looks so different from pic to pic. :wacko:

IMG

^Yes the hotlinked pictures are obviously not her anymore. And yes, her look is all over the place with each different photoshoot...

However, I actually like the two images that you just posted Li Ya. I feel like they're not retouched and airbrushed to all hell and you can really get a feeling for her facial features. So I love her in those two, but the rest confuse me?

Those are now my favorite pictures of her, Li Ya Fan!! Thanks :smile: She actually looks more her age in those shots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciadiazb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->