Jeremy Laing
Kenneth Cole Collection
Milly by Michelle Smith
Monique Lhuillier
Pamella Roland
Rebecca Minkoff
Tadashi Shoji
Zac Posen

It's better than nothing to be honest! Monique, Tadashi and Zac were pretty nice bookings, but still no real A-list shows, hopefully Europe can treat Roberta better :flower:

Man, she is so underrated! She would looks Amazing at any of the Milan shows. I hope se walks in Paris!

Man, she is so underrated! She would looks Amazing at any of the Milan shows. I hope se walks in Paris!

Seriously. don't get why she hasn't had any REAL traction, especially after repeat appearances between Prada and Miu Miu. She's another girl who should've been at Philipp Plein.

Vivenne Westwood Spring/Summer 2014

MARC0140.450x675.JPG

style

Glad to see her show up somewhere! Crossing my fingers very tightly for Miu Miu.

I wish the industry would show this exquisite creature some more love :(

[playingfashion.com]

Playing Fashion - January 2014 - Charles Harbison

Photography by Nicholas Ong
Styling by Megan Ahern
Models: Roberta Narciso / The Society Management, Astrid Frokier and Dana Lopez / The Lions NY
Hair by Hiro and Mari Watase
Make-up by Christine Cherbonnier / Art Department
Set design by Shaun Kato-Samuel
Retouching by Silhouette Studio.

Special thanks to Michael Masse and Mike Abrego at Fast Ashleys Studio.

All pieces are from HARBISON Fall/Winter 2013-2014 collection.

Saw some pictures of Roberta walking in Fashion Week in Angola, great to see her supporting fashion there but gosh its awful not to see her walking in Paris :(

She is so dreadfully missed, I really hope she can get her career back on its feet.

Roberta Narciso for Divo. Photo Frederico Martins, assistant Pedro Sá. Styling Manuel Damião, Make Up Cristina Gomes, Hair Helena Vaz Pereira

dabandamodel

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->