Roberta Narciso

Prada F/W 11

242sw82.png

style.com

All the new girls at Prada were amazing this season for me, love the casting SO much, that's amazing to see Roberta being part of it! :woot:

So exciting to see her at Prada :woot: Angola must be celebrating now :clap::magic:

Prada F/W11 Milan :woot:

prada14.JPG
prada23.jpg

wwd

Last edited by a moderator:
That shot on the right is absolutely wowing me :wub: She's going to have such a great career ahead of her.

Prada F/W 2011 HQ

Style.it

Vogue.com

What an achievement! From Valentino to Prada in just a few months. Her nonchalant elegance suits her best in a Prada context.

I was completely amazed when I saw her at Prada. I don't know how to say it, she has such a natural/raw beauty.

She looks so chic at Albino! Thanks for the Prada closeups teacakes, they are stunning.

I got her confused with Leomie at Prada :doh:...so sorry about that. Well anyway I guess it was a blessing in disguise since I have now been fully drawn into Roberta's thread (although I remember coming across her picture at Valentino HC). This girl has the most stunning lips.

Albino F/W 11 Milan

Angelo Marani F/W 11 Milan

Ermanno Scervino F/W 11 Milan

*vogue.it

beyond gorgeous at Prada!

so happy to see her in Milan, but I can't wait for Paris too

"OMG Jourdann Dunn's successor is here, she's amazing!" ggrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I hate when people say stuff like that

Albino F/W 11.12 Milan

albinoroberta001.jpg

Ermanno Scervino F/W 11.12 Milan

ermannoroberta001.jpg

Prada F/W 11.12 Milan

pradaroberta001.jpg

Catwalking.com

i never got that the bags were to be clutched like teddy bears by the models until she came out. she was perfectly cast at prada!

also. i have never seen legs like hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->