Rolling Stone February 2021 : Dua Lipa by David LaChapelle

YES! The cover is spectacular, love every single thing everything about it. It's so campy without being overtly and cliche campy. The colours go well together and I like the set design. Her best cover yet and I'm not a fan of hers at all.
We need this level of creativity and uniqueness on fashion covers. Maybe LaChapelle should be shooting for Vogue.
If Anna is smart she should jump on him now while nobody is checking for him.

Dua Lipa + LaChapelle = a match made in heaven.

Stunning. She's beautiful.

Wow, shockingly good. She looks amazing! Love it.

Lovely, and somehow looks very M&M circa 2011-2013 in some shots.

It's so campy without being overtly and cliche campy.
Yes, and sexy enough in a time where that's deemed off limits for fear of being accused of objectification.

I like how Dua can wear some monumentally tacky stuff and still not look horribly vulgar. Partly due to a more athletic body but also just being fun about it, which is refreshing, too.

Great cover.. very early 00s Arena.

Great cover.. very early 00s Arena.

True, or even George magazine

It seems like she's always open to trying different ideas and she can appear on the most random mix of magazine covers. Some work like this one and others..... lol. Maybe just shoot her from afar because the tattoos are quite unsightly.
At least she's not as desperate as Gigi and Zendaya, always scrounging for any cover they can get.

LaChappelle and Rollingstone were always perfect for eachover, happy to see him shoot another cover. Beats all those boring white background covers they consistently stick to nowadays.

LaChappelle and pop stars is still a winning combination; this is absolutely amazing. So much better than her Vogue UK cover this month.

Are we all looking at the same image? This is so tacky and cheap. Love the editorial though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heavenstobetsie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->