Rolling Stone February 2021 : Dua Lipa by David LaChapelle

Dua looks like a scantily-clad superhero on that cover.

This is SO good, I want this issue in my hands asap.

This is lovely!!!! What a stark difference from Vogue. She looks amazing.

Did NOT expect this. This is great, and finally a good shoot for Dua after the last ones being pretty meh.

WOW Edward is shaking after that silly Linda inspiration editorial (the editorial was good but it was ridiculous to even dare saying that it was inspired by Linda Evangelista, because sweetie...)

this is the best she has ever looked (on a magazine at least)
and
BTW
since when LaChapelle started doing Avedon? or should I say Meisel? or M&M? wait a second!

anyway, she looks incredible and I love it! Rolling Stone giving us more Fashion than any other Vogue edition :hardhead:

This is the cover and editorial she deserves.

And I hate to admit it, but for me this serves as a strong argument for letting a celeb have their own team style them vs. a mag’s team.

Well, this sh*ts all over Vogue doesn’t it.

Don't know, this cover looks very gimmicky. I'll take the Vogue one.

The editorial is miiiiiles better though, I'll have to agree to that. Love LaChapelle. :heart:

The cover image is absolute perfection, in all honesty. Much prefer the cover image (which instantly reminded me of Mario Sorrenti's portraits of the likes of Natasha Poly and Isabeli Fontana for V Magazine's Fall Preview 2010 covers) to the editorial. :heart:

This is what we are missing in fashion: iconic images that make the subject and clothing shine. I love when an image stops you dead in your tracks and you just want to stare at it for a while.

Has anyone seen this for purchase? I have checked many locations and haven't seen this issue yet. I feel like it was announcing online like three weeks ago.

Stunning cover & the editorial is amazing. Miles better than her recent cover story of UK Vogue.

Has anyone seen this for purchase? I have checked many locations and haven't seen this issue yet. I feel like it was announcing online like three weeks ago.

I got it in the mail today. It's even better in person

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->