Ronja Furrer

I really admire hardworking girls like Ronja :wub:
Her career is about to take a different turn this 2014 :woot:

Reed Krakoff F/W 14.15 New York

Proenza Schouler F/W 14.15 New York

J. Mendel F/W 14.15 New York

style, nowfashion, dazeddigital

Absolutely pristine at Krakoff but the sucking in of the cheeks at Proenza is not doing it for me. Her features are already intense enough, no need to define her bone structure even more.

I'm so utterally happy for her. She deserves this!

Marc Jacobs F/W 14.15 New York

h9gFycK.jpg

style.com

She gorgeous, a real stunner:heart:! I'll be watching her closely in the European shows, im sure she'll do amazing!

Top Newcomers F/W14: Ronja Furrer

Ronja_03-700.jpg

Being a top newcomer doesn’t necessarily mean it’s your first season; sometimes momentum comes after putting in handwork for years. Such is the case with the beautiful Ronja Furrer a captivating model who has been steadily rising through the ranks. With runway walks for Altuzarra, Derek Lam, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler and Narciso Rodriguez F/W represents a breakout moment for Ronja and the beginning of something special. Keep an eye on this beautiful face, she’s here to stay.
models

She deserves all the success after all these years of hardwork!

she deserves this late recognition from the industry more than anybody else.

i'm super happy for her. she worked so hard and always kept her feet on the ground. her personality is golden. fingers crossed for Milan and Paris!

I'm glad she gets some more recognition now, but i preferred her look a few years ago to be honest. She looks almost worn out now as compared to before.

Tome F/W 14 New York HQs

Rag & Bone F/W 14 New York HQs

stylebistro

Altuzarra F/W 14 New York HQs

Derek Lam F/W 14 New York HQ

Marc by Marc Jacobs F/W 14 New York HQs

stylebistro

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members