Rosa Korhonen

Thank you, Emilia, for all the scans, especially her interview. I didn`t know anything about her, only the fact she is with Paparazzi and has done Adidas campaigns were familiar to me.

Happy to hear she has had the career she wanted. Hopefully New York and Next will open new chances.

^Nice!

Finnish Anna nr. 6/2010 (February 11)

Scanned by me

Finnish MeNaiset 18.8.2010

Scanned by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmin Santanen for Delffi -swimsuit line, Sunwear 2011

delffi.fi/web/page.aspx?pageid=216917

Cosmopolitan Finland February 2006

Scanned by me

Thanks again for the update, I think I haven't seen those pics before. She's been always a queen in lingerie, despite of the fact that the products in this shoot are not what I would call the real deal.

Damernas Värld 4/2010

Scanned by me

Thanks again for the update, I think I haven't seen those pics before. She's been always a queen in lingerie, despite of the fact that the products in this shoot are not what I would call the real deal.

She has one of the most beautiful bodies in the whole business, definitely made for lingerie :heart: And her face can be cute and sensual at the same time. And thanks again for the pics, Emilia :flower:

She has definitely been working in Finland!

Finnish Evita, December 2010

Finnish Evita, November 2010

Cosmopolitan Finland, November 2010

(missing at least one page)

Scanned by me

Finnish Olivia, October 2010

Finnish Trendi, February 2009

Scanned by me

Trendi September 2010

Kauneus & terveys 11/2010

Evita April 2010

Scanned by me

I wonder what happend to her in NY, I remember this Elle interview last summer (?) where she said she is moving there and Next is her new agency. Doesn`t seem like it, she does Finnish magazine eds more than ever... And I don`t think she is on Next`s board, anyway...

Olivia Finland March 2011 (advertisement)

Gloria Finland April 2008

Trendi Finland December 2005

Thanks Emilia. All the sets look nice, remember myself the Gloria in April 2008. Love the cover shot but hate all the other pictures in the set. I haven't been a great fan of vintage themes ever. She is wearing infamous BonBon bra in the cover.

I've heard that she is looking for a flat in Helsinki. So sounds like she won't live abroad anymore or then she is just looking for a home as an investment or something.

Gloria Finland April 2011

^Thanks for the info. It's always good to hear what the models are up to.

Style Liisa Kokko Photos Marica Rosengård

Scanned by me

Kauneus & Terveys Finland nr. 7/2011
Photos: Johanna Myllymäki

Evita Finland May 2011
Heitetään talviturkki
Photos: Juha Mustonen/Viewmasters

Scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads