Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Dutch newbie with Fresh :heart:

Q8cOGjy.jpg

freshmm.blogspot.com

*No stats yet

She is only 14 years old.

Interview from 2014.
Rosalieke never really had a dream to become a model, but now she is the new stunner of Fresh Model Management! We are charmed by her pretty face and full lips and we asked her a couple of questions. Curious to find out what country she’d like to live in? Read the interview with Rosalieke!

Fashionmilk: Hi! Tell us about yourself?
Rosalieke: My name is Rosalieke Fuchs, I am thirteen years old and I go to school in Arnhem, to the second grade. I play hockey, tennis and piano.

Next to that I talk a lot and I am not someone who is easily scared of things such as heights or ski jumping. I am afraid of spiders: I think they are horrible. Horror is not my favourite genre of movies and I wish math would disappear from my life. Switzerland is my favourite country; I could live there.

FM: Did you always want to be a model?
R: No, a lot of my friends did say I should join an agency, because I am quite tall and skinny, but I didn’t pay attention to it. For me it wasn’t ‘the dream’ that had to come true.

FM: What do you think your strong points are as a model?
R: I am a go-getter. I think that is important during times everything seems too much to handle.

FM: What do you do in your spare time?
R: Reading. As soon as I have the chance, I get the book I am reading at that moment, and finish reading it in three days. One of my favourite things to do is spending time with friends and I play the piano daily. But my family sometimes gets crazy because of me and my piano, because sometimes I play very ‘creatively’.

FM: What do your friends think about you being a model?
R: They think it is very cool and they are happy for me. They really mean it, which is very nice.

FM: If you wouldn’t be a model, what would you be?
R: I have no idea. I don’t even know if I will continue modeling when I am done with school. I first want to know how the modeling world is and if I fit in. When I was younger I always wanted to be a writer or a ski teacher, but I am still young and I can go anywhere. I am not thinking about it that much yet. We are in the here and now, the future will come later.

FM: Do you have a model dream?
R: Something that would be cool would be walking a big show for a big designer like Armani, Prada, Gucci or Chanel.

FM:
What can we wake you up for in the middle of the night?
R: Skiïng. Every year I look forward to going skiïng again. Normally I am pretty angry when someone wakes me up in the morning, or especially at night. But for skiïng that is totally fine! •

We also wish math was out of our lives! Of course it’s way more fun to walk that show for Chanel. We will keep an eye on Rosaliekes career, and if there is any news, you can read it here on Fashionmilk!

fashionmilk.com

height: 177cm
bust: 74cm
waist: 60cm
hips: 87cm

elitemodel.nl

She walked Fendi this season.

Jan Magazine 01.2021
Photo : Dennis Swiatkowski
models : Rosalieke Fuchs / Lieke Van Houten

Tatler UK - March 2022
Photo : Luc Braquet