Rosanne Doosje

Reeeally pretty in some photos, really dull in others.

I like these :heart::
117.jpg

louischristopher044pvfk5.jpg

120fj0.jpg

2449zy1ju9.jpg

163.jpg

supermodels.nl, and julesrules scan's.

She also looks quite pretty on the runway.

manette said:
The photo's shown in this message are actually quite old.
They were made for her first test shoot right after winning the 2005 ModelMasters edition.

She's now in the Dutch Cosmopolitan (shopping special) and in the Dutch magazine Elsevier (Fashion special).
When I get my hands on one of the mags I'll scan the pictures.

^ Have you seen her 'spread' (they picked 2 or 3 shots with her in it) in Harpers Bazaar?

00000058_scr.jpg
00000059_scr.jpg
00000060_scr.jpg

[New Models]

iperlchen said:
^ Have you seen her 'spread' (they picked 2 or 3 shots with her in it) in Harpers Bazaar?
[New Models]

Where can I get Harpers Bazaar in Holland? I'm very curious.
Maybe you can scan the photo's?

Your local book shop might have it, it's on stands here and I live in the middle of the polder. :P Otherwise have a look at one of the larger train stations (Ako/Bruna).

Hopefully someone on here will scan it, I filed a request in the respective thread. ^_^

I've bought the magazine and scanned the first photo.
She's gone Gothic :D
harpersbazaarsept20061yd3.jpg

Harper's Bazaar UK sept 2006, Photo: Michelangelo di Battista

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard that she switched her motheragency from Max to WWModels :o (Wilma Wakker) also representing Bette Franke, Kim Noorda, Sophie Vlaming etc.

iperlchen said:
Your local book shop might have it, it's on stands here and I live in the middle of the polder. :P Otherwise have a look at one of the larger train stations (Ako/Bruna).

Hopefully someone on here will scan it, I filed a request in the respective thread. ^_^
All pages of this editorial have been scanned in the thread mentioned, including those of Anna de Rijk.

Wow, that Harper's ed is lovely! I'm glad because i've found the stuff she's done previously to be quite dull and mainstream.

Thanks for scanning. :heart:

New testshoot [via Wilma?] by Shamila.

shamila01qn2.jpg

[shamilaphotography.com]

These photo's were for the dutch Jackie Magazine actually.
She has an editorial in the november issue of Jackie.
There is also a short interview with Rosanne.

I'll try to scan some more photo's from Jackie.

Scan of Interview (in Dutch).
It's just a short interview "Model Secrets".

Lovely girl -one of my Ford contest faves this year BUT her appeal is in her Felicity-esque hair. Once you remove that, she is a little on the conventional side -more Elle girl than anything else. Hair really cant be relied on in haute modelling (Cintia manages it but she is special anyway)

I heard she was in a german magazine "Petra Magazine". Does anybody have photo's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->