Ruslana Korshunova

cestmagique said:
maybe better, even! from betsey johnson

this was a really fun, energetic show, but she didn't seem as personable as the other models... :ermm:

I was about to point that out. She still doesn't look entirely comfortable.

55389648.jpg

55389603.jpg
55389590.jpg

at Alice Roi; she looks slightly less freaked out here. :wink:

She cut her hair! :shock:

It's probably for the best though!
Her hair did get her a lot of attention earlier on.

she looks so gorgeous at united bamboo show :heart:
Ruslana at Holly Kristen Spring 06, NY fashion week
hollykristen3bn.jpg

* source: AFP

hehe, it's not as though she's bald! :P I think it looks good. It may have been that it was holding her back, it wasn't the type of hair that could be presented to the masses and be appreciated (after all, pretty though it was, it was freaky long to some). So long comment short, it will probably be good for her career, imo. :flower:

I don't think that these have been posted; apologies if otherwise. :flower: http://www.***************/image/2005/0913200509385360.jpghttp://www.***************/image/2005/0913200509385212.jpg

elle.com

and this one is too cute :lol:
Ruslana at Betsey Johnson Spring 06, NY fashion week
http://www.***************/image/2005/0913200509390043.jpg
elle.com

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but there was a short interview with her in this months UK elle magazine, unfortunately I don't have a scanner. But if anyone wants me to, I could type out the interview and post it?

cestmagique said:
hehe, it's not as though she's bald! :P I think it looks good. It may have been that it was holding her back, it wasn't the type of hair that could be presented to the masses and be appreciated (after all, pretty though it was, it was freaky long to some). So long comment short, it will probably be good for her career, imo. :flower:

Good thoughts.

Name: Ruslana Korshunova
Provenance: Ruslana hails from Almaty the formal capital of Kazakhstan
hence she speaks fluent Russian, German and English.
Vital Stats: She’s 5ft 8 with grey green eyes, a 32-23-34 bod to die for and the longest hair in the business.
Modelling highs: In the space of one year she has jumped from the catwalks of London, New York and Paris
(sashaying for the likes of Marc Jacobs, Paul Smith, and Kenzo) to campaigns for Clarins and Ghost
What about that gorgeous hair? ‘It was a dream of my mothers, she always wanted me to have very long hair. It was down to my knee’s when I began modelling then my agency cut it upto my ***. Some people see me and say “Oh my god you cut your hair!”. It’s not easy to care for, I’d like to cut it off, but they won’t let me’
How were you discovered? ‘I was 15 and took some photo’s of me. The pictures were sent to an agent in Moscow and onto Models 1 in London. I did my very first shows in London last Autumn. I was afraid, because I just didn’t know how to walk. That’s why I look so serious in the pictures!’

Has modelling changed you life? ‘Of course. I do like having my picture taken – the way you can play with your expression on your face. And catwalk is quick and exciting – such a buzz!’
Your maddest modelling moment? ‘We were in the Alps
shooting, high up in the snow, and I was wearing a tiny dress. We were so very cold and it was snowing so hard – we couldn’t see a thing. I thought I would not live to see another day’
Your current wardrobe essentials? My Gang jeans, flip flops, cotton tank tops, denim jacket and of course, hair bands’

What’s on your new season wish list? ‘Kenzo – I love the dress I wore in the show – and anything by Catherine Malandrino and Jil Stuart. And I need some heels. I don’t have a single high heel to wear!’
Beauty Must Have? ‘Just water. I’m very straightforward. I don’t really have any make-up bag staples’

Ambition: ‘To Discover the world!’

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->