Russell Brand

gail said:
^I watched Russell Brand on Jonathan Ross the other night and he was so funny!
that was so funny!

and on big fat quiz of the year with noel he was hilarious:lol:

He really was hilarious on the big fat quiz of the year! It was such a good show!

He stayed at a hotel my dad runs about a month ago and apparently was very lovely, although he was overheard having rather loud sex with his assistant!!

I actually like him, but what the hell was he wearing @ his book signing today? O_o
80q9gnp.jpg

87mn0bt.jpg

Source: wireimages

He talks about those boots on his podcast, lol. He bought them in America I think

:lol: That's a crazy outfit! Did anyone watch him on Ponderland? He was hilarious (I think the shows have been uploaded to youtube if you want to watch them, it's worth it!)

Awwww! He's adorable, I've Sky+ the Royal Variety show, can't wait to see him. He was also on Have I Got News For You yesterday (I think it's repeated on Sunday night).

I love him! He's so quick and I love the fact that he's got a conscience and is really nice to people, but so naughty too!

Anyway, his style...

7.jpg

l_69ba8f7395ca7ab32c72925081fccedc.jpg

RussJR.jpg

32005_2.jpg

8aar86t.jpg

HeartFM01.jpg

HeartFM05.jpg

32007_2.jpg

sklboirussell.jpg

Russell3.jpg

Russell-Brand.jpg

gallery8_400x251.jpg

rcomicreliefeg0.jpg

1.jpg

all from russellbrandfansite.com

^ that last picture is all kinds of wrong but I do like him.
His podcast on radio 2 is so funny^_^

Russell @ St Trinian's UK premiere, December 10
He was there with his mother :-)))

8f5ljt3.jpg

8eh7a51.jpg

6p549kk.jpg

6ll2xr6.jpg

81k2d6d.jpg

Source: wireimages

I can't wait to see him in this film, according to my mum he'll be brilliant as Flash Harry!

he's so funny his clothes are interesting. Im glad he does his own thing with fashion but he obviously cares about his appearance for the better or the worse.

I met Russell last night after a gig in the village. He's so sweet and silly, I adore him even more now lol (I'm on the right:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->