Reaction score
This is a beatiful editorial from S Magazine

Models are Tanya Rubic@ Next
Shannan Click@ Marilyn
and Ida@ Success
ph: Gille Toledano

(found at matthaeus123.blogspot)

Shannan is outstanding here!
more infos about this magazine would be wellcome…

These are some of the worst so called fashion/art nude shots I've seen in quite some time. They seem so gratuitous to me. I like some of Gilles Toledano's work but this particular edit I don't care for at all.

S magazine is a danish-based photography magazine that focuses mostly on nude/erotic photography that has included amongst its collaborators photographers like David Bellemere, Ryan Mcginley, Enrique Badulescu and some designers like the great Jasper Goodall.

This is their website: www.spublication.com

MMA, it's funny cause I thought the exact same thing when I opened the thread... the lighting and scenery are hoping to mask the photographers' own instincts.. always an akward spectacle to witness.

i don't like these at all. not even so much that they are too overtly sexual for my taste, but that the shots are really amateur looking. yuck.

wow…! "amateurish", "so called fashion/art nude shots", "gratuitious", "too overtly sexual for my taste"… wow!

i'm surprised by so many prudish reactions!

these are definitively nor amateurish, neither gratuitious works… even if aestheticaly, it's loking back to some 60's/70's kind of erotica, ok, nothing new, i honestly think these pictures are great, and the models look wonderful in those sceneries…

delicately erotic, ans somehow not enough overtly sexual for my taste…:flower:

I knew someone would immediately call negative views 'prudish'. funny how these views are mostly coming from members who have posted and still post nudity in the forum and certainly follow the work of photographers that execute it flawlessly.
I guess using the term loosely, I'd happily consider myself a cereal prude, too. merely by selecting and freedom of consideration.

I knew someone would immediately call negative views 'prudish'. funny how these views are mostly coming from members who have posted and still post nudity in the forum and certainly follow the work of photographers that execute it flawlessly.
I guess using the term loosely, I'd happily consider myself a cereal prude, too. merely by selecting and freedom of consideration.

Oh me too please! Thank You MulletProof:heart:I was busy eating my pizza:lol: & didn't get back in here quick enough to respond...but you said it perfectly.

:flower:

wait,Tanya Rubic??Anja's sister~??coz they look so familiar in that shooting!!

If I remember right I scanned these from the 3rd issue, not from the first one.
I can post more if you want to^_^

If I remember right I scanned these from the 3rd issue, not from the first one.
I can post more if you want to^_^

hey! that would be just great, S site is really exciting! i'd love you to post more…

^ Well the girl in pic #5 does look a lot like Anja so I can understand his confusion :shock:

I don't see Shannan there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be bothered to enlarge all the thumbnails but pics #4 and 6 are definitely her

I've just discover this fantasstic magazine via their display site, and this is a must see:
S Magazine

the display is greatly done, and i've screencaped some images… i've recognize photographer such as David Bellemere, Gilles Toledano, Rankin, Christian Friis… and models like Shannan Click, Tiah Eckardt, Judith Bedard…
this is today erotica at it's finest, and this publication is in the family of Paradis Magazine… classy, sensitive, beautiful nude works 100,000,000 miles away from the unexciting men's magazine aesthetic (i.e. Playboy, Hustler,
Newlook, etc)

the only thing wich is too bad about the site is that they don't give informations with the pictures, so you don't know who are the photographers and models involved in every publication

that's alsoa why i've started this thread… so you guys help me to ID some, would you? and it would create even more appeal to BUY the magazine, and i'll do this asap!
cheers!

…so the question is who are the models and photographer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waldzios
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->