Saara Sihvonen

Show Package – New York S/S 14: Supreme (Women)

models.com

Finnish model Saara Sihvonen has been modelling since autumn 2010 after being spotted online.
Since then the self-confessed dog lover has walked for Hedi Slimane’s first catwalk show for Saint Laurent Paris and become somewhat of a muse.
One of Saara’s first catwalk shows in September 2011 was Helmut Lang, she also opened for Rodarte and walked for Maison Martin Margiela. Saara has also walked for Givenchy SS13, Chanel Couture SS13, Saint Laurent FW13 (worldwide exclusive), Armani Privé FW13, Lanvin Resort 2014 and Stella McCartney Resort 2014.
Her editorial credits include Tush magazine, S Magazine, Ne02, Beauty Rebel and Vogue US.
After a successful 2013, things are on the way up for this blonde haired beauty!

Birthplace: Helsinki
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian
How were you scouted: I was spotted by pictures in the internet
What’s your best feature: My legs
Favourite beauty product: Kerastase Nectar Thermique for hair and Quinot Hydrazone for face
Hobbies: Sauna, dogs, friends & family, bikram yoga
Fitness Regime: Hot yoga and spinning
Favourite Movie: Pretty Woman
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Nicolas Jaar – Mi mujer
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Salty liquorice!!!!!!!
What is your biggest fear?: Not being able to get my favourite salty Finnish liquorice!
What is your dream country to visit?: Seychelles and Singapore
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Looking after dogs
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: When I walked for Hedi’s first women collection for Saint Laurent, the look was the most beautiful.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: There are so many amazing magazines to pick from!
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: When we were shooting in Langawi and the cheeky monkeys stole our cans of cokes and drank them in front of us.
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: New York because it has a very special energy
Who are your idols?: My parents
What was the last dream you remember?: None of your business ; )
How much money would you need to shave your hair off?: Which hair? ; )

ftape.com

Jill Stuart S/S 2014 New York

Rebecca Taylor S/S 2014 New York

style

Last edited by a moderator:
A model prepares backstage at the Jill Stuart fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 at The Stage at Lincoln Center on September 7, 2013 in New York City. (September 6, 2013 - Source: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images North America)
Jill+Stuart+Backstage+Mercedes+Benz+Fashion+DfhfcmdK1KPl.jpg

Tanya Taylor S/S 2014 New York

Tess Giberson S/S 14 New York

stylebistro.com

Rebecca Taylor S/S 14 New York

Alexandre Herchcovitch S/S 14 New York

stylebistro.com

Custo Barcelona S/S 14 New York

Vivienne Tam S/S 14 New York

stylebistro.com & vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Custo Barcelona S/S 14 New York