Sabrina Jales

Sabrina's candids from her birthday party this year...

ATgAAAAuOsacrGnw1O9XXKB2sFhKy3pAuUR.jpg

ATgAAAA71N1r0Kx2sH8zIIRsG-vuz45YPmX.jpg

ATgAAABgscZcA6THjDbXJF2qPozevOjjbTB.jpg

orkut.com

she's amazing!!can't wait for the victoria's secret fashion show!!she will be a revelation!!:heart:

She's so cute in those shots from her Fotolog.

wft-forum.de (photographer was Mark Squires)

do you have any more pics of her, I keep finding the same ones and the website you listed won't let any new users sign up, so I can't find the other pics of her:judge:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure, I don't think so. We will have to see the show just to make sure.

What is her background? she looks exactly like one my italian friends

^She is Brazilian and from what I've heard and what I can see, a native. (Indigenous)

It must be the first time I see a picture of a naitive Brazilian, if that's really what she is... Though, I always thought that the naitive Brazilians must have some distinctive features of African-Americans in the looks... :unsure:

I doubt that that's what she is, a little bit, though... :blush: I think she has something of an Italian in her looks...

^Adriana is a bit native also and Tamiris Souza Freitas screams indigenous with her cheekbones.
I am part native too, but that isn't african-american in Brasil. More like native american, if you know what I mean. :flower: The only difference is that these are from South America. And often mixed up with Portuguese and German etc.
She could have some Italian in her genes though, a lot of Brazilians have. But I'm sure I read somewhere (could be on her flogao) that she is native.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks for explaining. I just thought that the naitive Brazilian would have the African-American in them, since there were so many African-Americans brought to Brazil in the last centuries...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oreo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->